Thread: Big discount for more laps

Big discount for more laps

I'm glad to see that the entry fee for the next race is $50.00 instead of $65.00, and for 150 laps instead of 100. Such a deal! I can't believe it.

Poppop

its 65 still...Joe never changed the template from last year apparently...I will have him correct it. But it is more laps
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I will be racing thru Missouri and Kansas on the 24th. Sorry can not be in 2 places at one time.

phil

can i borrow your car??? well some good news from me. My car didnt sell, BUT i got a job so hopefully before the end of the year ill be back in action...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Does that mean that you'll be back with the same car?

Steve glad to hear that some of obama's stimulus billions went to some body out side of his inner circle of friends. Honda is parked safely in the garage. Mazda on the other hand will be at the mercy of Wrecking ball Rummel . phil

Ya I can't wait to pick it up this week and use it. I'll bring the bug trailer

yup same car... just got to get a few bills cought up and ill be back in action... bringing the #2 out of semi-retirement...lol
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Thread Information