Thread: Hello there from somewhere out here!

Hello there from somewhere out here!

I sold my enduro last year and built a new one and never raced it. I miss NEETS racing in the dirt but now its time to reclaim my car and try a lil asphalt racing. The guy who bought it ran it once at NES and parked it. He informed me he wants to sell it... I just cant stay away from driving in circles after going back to straight lines!
    Hey Petey..maybe give me some pointers??? I know..... the lil pedal on the right goes to the floor, steering wheel turns left..go straight and repeat! If all goes well ill be at oct 23rds race. Just one question...can I use the 4 speed at Wall?

Elated From Pigpen to Pavement.........................

Welcome back Jack! If you liked going straight on pavement your gonna love the "bend at the end"......................
    You don't have to spend hours washing the grandview off your car just to find out "what broke".............................
    You can actually SEE the racetrack and feel what the car is doing, no mudpies or "soup of the day" whacking you in the helmet.........................................
    NEETS rules do not prohibit the use of a manual transmission and get rid of those knobby tires you'll need a set of "Italian racing tires" better known as Baldini"s..................................
    See ya soon, any questions call......................908-813-011_
    UNCLE PETEY.........................

Your a trip Petey! When they go flat, do they go "whop whop whop"?

Elated Asphalt Antidotes...........................

Nope! My tires are from the 50's and 60"s they sound like Do-Wop...................................
    I have a good Polish racing trans. for ya: It has 1 speed foward and 5 reverse speeds.........in case you get spun 180.......................
    UNCLE PETEY.....................

with no mud...there shouldnt be no spinning.....unless your drunk and laying in bed!

Wink Mud-slinger................

You got mud in your bed?..............................
    Gotta lotta dust on a paved track...............which is just mud with the juice squeezes out of it..........................
    UNCLE PETEY.......................

Thread Information