Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8-7-2011 Results

Don't worry Phil....as far as I can see, we'll be racing August 28th!!! LOL!!!
    Last edited by Erin C; 08-12-2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: check your date book ;p
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Unhappy Don't Do The Time.........................

Whatcha do change the race to a Monday...........................
    Better check your Timex its ticking too fast.....................
    UNCLE PETEY.......................

hahaha...good thing I am the forum nazi and can edit posts...all fixed, thank's Petey!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Pics from Wall

Is there anyone out there who has pics or videos of the small car race at Wall on August 7th. It's not that I have a big ego or anything, but when you only win one race every 20 or 30 years, it's nice to have a momento. Also, if anyone has any idea who took the pics in victory lane, that would be helpful. Joe didn't know, Wall hasn't responded to my e-mail, Ace Lane hasn't responded. I'm seriously considering photoshopping myself into one of Jeff Walls' pictures from when he drove the car.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyWallace81 View Post
    Is there anyone out there who has pics or videos of the small car race at Wall on August 7th. It's not that I have a big ego or anything, but when you only win one race every 20 or 30 years, it's nice to have a momento. Also, if anyone has any idea who took the pics in victory lane, that would be helpful. Joe didn't know, Wall hasn't responded to my e-mail, Ace Lane hasn't responded. I'm seriously considering photoshopping myself into one of Jeff Walls' pictures from when he drove the car.
    I have video from the 3rd & 4th turns.
    I have in-car video too.
    Photos can be extracted from the HD video.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Wink 30 year momento........................

Quote Originally Posted by KennyWallace81 View Post
    There is one picture of the #81 car in victory lane on the wall stadium site, click on photos and its in the 8/6/11 group..........................
    UNCLE PETEY............

Pic from Wall

Got it Petey. Thanks. I can't wait to get back to Wall. It's a great place to race. Now all I have to do is Photoshop in Cindy (Ms. NEETS).
    Last edited by KennyWallace81; 10-19-2011 at 09:00 AM.

Thread Information