Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Money

Thumbs down Sarcastic Rookie. . . .

Hey Rookie Easy E -

How about you just go out there and race your race and measure your accomplishments on how much your game has improved from the last race. Compare yourself to yourself.

Dont go pickin apart others, especially guys that have been racing for decades (I recall this is your first full season) Show a little respect.

The pride you gain from running and winning in a car that you know is legal will far surpass the pride from someone else in a car that has illegal components.

Linsey Rummel

Alright I'm about done with this whole thing, Rummel as far as respect, I have alot for everyone,period. As far as cutting someone down, I did not, just stated facts because that person asked for it. And as far as being a legend in my own mind.... I do alright with what I got, and it ain't much.

Quote Originally Posted by rk1714 View Post
    Chuck, your a legend in your own mind !Im sure we`ll have a talk, in person.
    Not at the track we won't, to much to lose for me.

Quote Originally Posted by RookieRummel View Post
    Hey Rookie Easy E -

How about you just go out there and race your race and measure your accomplishments on how much your game has improved from the last race. Compare yourself to yourself.

Dont go pickin apart others, especially guys that have been racing for decades (I recall this is your first full season) Show a little respect.

The pride you gain from running and winning in a car that you know is legal will far surpass the pride from someone else in a car that has illegal components.

Linsey Rummel
    who has been racing for decades?? Tim?? I didn't say anything to cut him down. So... ?? Don't quite know what your getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy E View Post
    On the asplalt page was said that neets is a traveling series, and that you should make your other races you hold points races that you run? Does anybody think people can afford to put out 300+ dollars to go race somewhere there not in competition for points? It would different if neets put out show up money, but thats not gonna happen either.
    This is exactly why we did not make it a points race...economy is tough, money is tight...as well as this was a mid season addition...there's a possibility of points races next year as a separate "asphalt" series...

Quote Originally Posted by Easy E View Post
    As far as this tear down thing, do it, but nobody should have said anything, after race, tear down. You'll have guys taking things off,and putting it back on later, that is a fact not opinion.
    I agree with this as well...Rick isn't warning what he is checking, he is just checking. Every year we do a full check at this race and the last one, people have come to expect it...I agree that a reminder shouldn't have been given but we need people at the track EARLY to get it done and get it done right...even though I dont think it should have been done, it needed to be done.

Finally, it seems that this thread has gotten WAY off the original topic...don't forget, we are typing on computers here...the way things are meant to be written and how they are taken on the other side of the screen are not always the same...you can mean to make an innocent comment or observation and have it be viewed as a bashing comment when it was not meant to be that way. Any more on this subject can be done through PM's...not the forum...its use is for discussions/opinions/information not bickering.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Erin C; 08-11-2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: The forum nazi strikes again!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information