Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Ok ... I cant stay away...I got the chance to buy my cutlass(1971) back. I miss the NEETS crew and keep getting the bug to eat some more dirt. I had a blast last year but had to sell my cars becuse it was too expensive to run 2 racecars with the Obama plan and the speculators with the fuel costs. I went drag racing and are having fun. A setback at the end of last year drag racing cost me $5500 to rebuild my motor when it ate a lifter.(yum) So something had to give. Before i venture out to Grandveiw I would like to try racing at Wall....yes asphalt Petey! Besides the car is clean now and no mud will end up on Wall stadiums track. I had a blast racing with you guys and gals! I learned alot and I got schooled a few times too! I watch all the videos NEETS spectator posts and get the urge to go in circles like my dog chasing his tail! Oh..rite ..Rotties dont have tails!

Give em hell Jack, the more the merrier.

Poppop

Your infected.

It's been described as a sickness, a disease, an addiction. . . among other things - but one thing we all know is that we can't get enough.

Get to Wall - it'll knock your socks off.

Welcome back - see ya at the races!

I still have not had enough enduro races. Started 1986 24,000 laps and still having fun.. phil

It seems anything with 4 wheels ends up as a additicion!

Thread Information