Thread: Thanks 2EZ

Thanks 2EZ

Thanks to Ray Cinqmars and the crew of the 2EZ for your help at Big D last night. Fast tire change and good company. I hope to see you at Grandview this Sunday.

Poppop

So they got the show in .That is good. phil

Unhappy

You are so welcome but the guy from t2 jacked the car. I always will help my friends. But you may want to keep your cars at home for the last race at bd. I heard that they are putting all the cars on the track at one time. I also heard that they are running on sunday and starting late. Good luck on sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by tbirdracer View Post
    You are so welcome but the guy from t2 jacked the car. I always will help my friends. But you may want to keep your cars at home for the last race at bd. I heard that they are putting all the cars on the track at one time. I also heard that they are running on sunday and starting late. Good luck on sunday.
    I stand corrected, thanks to the T2 crew too, I need all the help I can get.

Poppop

T2 crew there to help anyone who needed it. Everyone helps everyone, that's what is so great about racing! I stopped at a lot of crews at Big D asking questions. It was a fun time even if it poured! Also first race Fluffy finished! woohoo lol

I see that he finished right behind me too. No wonder I have all that yellow paint on my back bumper.

Poppop

Where did you find results POP POP?

On SJDR message board. I guess I was wrong about Big Diamond getting mylaps updated right away.

Poppop

Thread Information