Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Erin

Congratulations Erin

Congratulations Erin on your first win!! It's been a long time coming!!Sorry I wasn't there to see it!!

Congratulations erin on your first win enjoy!!

Congratulations Erin You deserve it !! Been a long time coming !

congrats.... but do u think it was honestly fair your brother and father blocked the entire field for you to win?... congrats on the win though

Great job and continued success.

Remember, don't drink and drive unless it's a golf ball.

Think you should edit the negative part, Erin has worked very hard for years to get this win, don't tint it by throwing in the comment that you believe happened. Erin had a fast truck and was pulling away from the field, just like the last race. It's like a slap in the face, congrats but by the way... Erin works hard away from the track in garage and she's come close so many times, it becomes frustrating, but she was back in the garage like a true racer, plugging away! This girl has racing in her veins. Awesome job Erin, hard work pays off, your going have many more in the future!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

I have a hard time buying into the blocking the track theory. To me it seemed like the 42 and 5 were simply racing for position. There may have been faster trucks behind them,but I really saw it as hard racing. It was unfortunate that trucks got torn up at the end,but Erin more than earned that win as well as a few others that she should have had in the past. She is one of the few at the track that run the outside when needed and always gives it what she has. I am a big Turbush fan and those boys race each other hard too. There are a lot of "team" trucks in the division so the conspiracy theories will always come up even when they have no validity.Quite frankly I can't remember a time when the 42 or 5 cut her any extra slack and at times seem to race her harder than I would expect. I cant believe I'm agreeing with Pete, lol but there really is no room for the negative talk in this particular post. Congrats Erin on a well earned and overdue first win.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

Congrats ! persistance pays off

Win is a win ,congrats !

'block' rhymes with crock....lol

grrrrreeat job.
    "Strength and honor"

Congrats Erin it's been a long time comin. Finally got it though. The 42 and 5 did block but they still wouldnt of caught her she was gone. Also nice job by Keith rotzi in 2nd
    Rubbin's Racin'!

Congrats on your win, but your brother and father did block the whole track for 15 laps, I don't think you would have won if they didn't do that.

You guys are insulting, this isn't the way to say "Great job, congrats" Shame on all of you! She ran her own race in her own truck, what was behind her was behind her! She was fast plain and simple, stop being insulting with back hand comments!
    Peter Milano
    PitStopPitbull.com
    www.pitstoppitbull.com

Seems like you always try to stick up for these people, I would like to know what drivers, if any, in this division like racing the 42?
    yes she drove her truck, yes she won, but if they didn't block the whole field no way she would have won.

Yeah, I also agree. She wouldn't have won that race but your right a race is a race. No one ever said she didn't work hard because she's alot better. I guess we all seem to forget that Tom Anderson is no longer racing because of the incident she pulled in the charger division when she decided to go the wrong way onto the track. Also when she takes people high in turns. Congrats on your win and because u work hard you deserve it but it is what it is her father and brother blocked for her. I hope we were all watching the same truck race LOL

I wasnt there but i know in previous races where Erin was in the lead and her brother took the lead from her. whenever the 42 can take the lead he will... so the "letting her win " thing i think is probably not in question here.

congrats on the win!!

LEARN.... FROM YESTERDAY,
    LIVE.... FOR TODAY,
    HOPE....FOR TOMORROW

LEAH MAYNOR

leahmaynor@gmail.com
    leahdec22@aim.com

Pete don't you know it's the JAM way, if you don't have something nice to say make sure you ***** about something. You guys are pathetic.

Remember, don't drink and drive unless it's a golf ball.

Thread Information