Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: champ demo derby

Attention: Irish mike and jamie kilkenny

i think i speak for everyone when i say this.....both of you quite your *****in!!! stop acting like little school girls and fighting back and forth on who is better through a message board. why dont you guys settle this like real men for once, take out your tampons and build some cars n wreck each other. now this is a one time only deal im gonna offer the two of you...i have property upstate that i will host a demo at for you two cry babys to settle so you both can shut up...and we will see who really is better!!! like i said the offers out there now no excuses and no more bull**** settle this for once...let me know when u guys are ready?!?!?

U mad bro? I think you just want to run that fifth ave.

nah im not mad at all i just hate to see them go bac and forth like that...theyy should just settle the beef for once or just stop with the computer tuff guy talk.
    but i didnt mean anything nasty by wat i said i was just talkin and offering up a place for them to duke it out..i hope nobody took wat i said offensive.. and yes jay i needd somewere to run this car so let me know if u hear of ne thing outta state.

Your message made me laugh honestly. There's no plans at the moment but I'll look around to see what's out there.
    Last edited by deathwishracin1; 10-20-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Thread Information