Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wall dates ?

Quote Originally Posted by RPMcGrellis414 View Post
    when i try to click the picture for the "the Gobbler" for details it doesn't open up is there anyway to get to that link?
    It looks like Joe hasn't designed that page yet, so it sends you back to the schedule page. If I had to guess, the info page for "The Gobbler" will be up somewhere at the end of this month or beginning of Nov. when Joe gets it completed. Stay tuned here, Joe or Erin will usually post a note here when it is up......

It looks like Joe hasn't designed that page yet, so it sends you back to the schedule page. If I had to guess, the info page for "The Gobbler" will be up somewhere at the end of this month or beginning of Nov. when Joe gets it completed. Stay tuned here, Joe or Erin will usually post a note here when it is up......
    sounds good thank you

Question On the Same Page..............

I have two seeing-eye dogs but neither one is named Browser...............
    UNCLE PETEY..........................

Thank You Joe!

Thanks Joe for getting the info page up - and I'm glad we have that extra week to spread the word and for more drivers to get their cars ready. Petey you're right - asphalt fever, I think I caught it from you!! (Wall Speedway is very contagious!). I'll be at Mountain Speedway on Oct. 29th, and I'll be practically standing on the roof of my car with a bullhorn talking to everyone there about Wall. (I know it's the day before the Wall race, but the drivers there all have heard it from me before and there has been a lot of interest from them). Since the points racing will be done on the 29th and their cars already loaded on their trailers, hopefully we will see some Mountain Speedway big car enduros there (#33, #74, #50, #88, #38, #410 and 23g to name a few).

By the way Joe, could you clarify the seat belt "date" rule? Thanks.

Seat belt date

My belts are dated Oct 2009. Do they expire Oct 1st. or 31st.?

Gobble gobble...
    I'm going to upload the Gobbler event page shortly...here's the concern... In the past, the THREE day weekend tends to be a little stressing for many and we get the short end of that stick because a lot of fans usually WANT to come out and race, but after 2-3 days (with practice) of being out in the weather already, they usually decide against coming out that Sunday. The "idea" is to try to squeeze our NEETS enduros off during the practice week beforehand rather than try for the third day. I'm still working that detail out with Cliff and I don't want to finalize it yet until we get a chance to go over it and all the details....

Belts...
    Poppop, October 2009 means October 2011...expiration at the end of the month. Now, since we're in NJ and if you are a gambling man...you can take the CHANCE at bringing the 2009 belts to NJ and letting a trooper decide whether they will allow you to run them based on their condition....BUT, I would recommend having a back-up set with you just in case.... Bottom line though, if it is up to JUST NEETS and there is NO TROOPERS at the event, we do not have the power to interpret their rules....expired belts would be expired belts.... Although, I will be in touch with the troopers this week, so I may be able to provide you and a few others with some advanced relief...just hang in there for a bit.

Back-ups and delays...
    Last thing I know anyone wants to hear is my problems, however when the site is not updated or I say we are waiting for details and I do not follow up....well, either I never got the details or I'm just plain old too busy at that time to finish an update. The dirt series is on cruise-control right now...race pages are uploaded, fill in the names as they come in, have the race, results, points, next race page is already online... Starting a new page is easy and difficult at times...I use a similar format/template, however there are a lot of little changes that IF missed, can be drastically negative. Such as, the date for the race is in 3 places on the info page...top, logo and right under the logo...having ONE wrong (or two wrong and one right) throws off a lot of people and can cause a lot of confusion for someone who only looks at the page once and then shows up at the track a week early or late. That's a minor example, however a simple typo can tick someone off a lot!

Look forward to updating the site soon with a whole bunch of new details...see you soon!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Wink F y i..............................

SFI belt are usually good in NJ for 2 years (SFI tag has date sold/manufactured)..................................
    FIA belts are good for 5 years in NJ (FIA tag has date it expires=5 years after it was manufactured).....................
    FIA belts are held to a higher standard than SFI belts and cost about the same.......................
    UNCLE PETEY................................

Thread Information