Thread: Junk-a-thon Video

Junk-a-thon Video

Gary Silverman
    GSP Video

Watch the video and replay

Great film work goes to show that the #2 was spinning before i hit his rear and he spun out like i said didn't mean too , then i clearly got rearended on purpose to the point it shifted my helmet but i was the won black flagged for the rest of the day and out 150.00 bucks i guess rear ending on the strait ways don't get seen ????

No replys ???

any one read my reply ???

????

I just watched the video and replied to you in your mail box, but I think you could have let off the gas and not drove thru him, and the lap before you went up into him for no reason. But if 20 different people see the same thing, 15 will have different stories.
    Last edited by Erin C; 09-28-2011 at 09:57 AM. Reason: you use way too much punctuation at odd times...just cleaned it up a bit - forum nazi strikes!!!
    MR. RICK
    You Need

Again, JOE, you were not the only one being black flagged...as a PRECAUTION because things were starting to get heated out there you were sent for a cool down lap (as was the other driver) which you IGNORED...I don't want to have to repeat myself on every thread you post in...because you ignored the black flag THREE TIMES you were taken out of the race...That's it...the call was made per the rules we have in place. END OF STORY. Nothing is going to change it now so please move on, you know for next time.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Also, please don't expect an immediate answer from Joe or myself on the forum...we both have full time jobs and have lots to do at home, we check it once or twice a day when we have time so if a few hours pass by and you dont have an answer...check back the next day or CALL US or EMAIL US...our phone numbers, email, and home address are posted everywhere for a reason...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I didn't mean a reply from you or Joe, i just saw alot of people were checking the forum and usually someone chimes in thats all.

Cloudy Memory

Here is video of the #37 and the #2 shot from the 3rd & 4th turns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv-BOvKrqrk
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I will give you my 39cents that you desire. From what I see on video you hit car 2 2x car 2 hits you no times. I have seen Pat race long enough 20 years to know he was in control of his car when you turned him. Was you hitting intentional ? I doubt it.Does it look like you lifted after the initial contact? NO! You have to remember all he(pat)and anyone else knows that in 2 laps you hit him then spun him. I know what I would think if I were in his car or witnessed the incidents. I would have black flagged you.You might be out $150 but Pat lost the winners share. Now forget about it and get ready for the next race. phil

Thank you i already did

The Junk-a-thon DVDs were mailed today. I'll be shooting next week's enduro too so long as the King of the Can next Friday doesn't need to use their Sunday rain-date.
    Gary Silverman
    GSP Video

Thread Information