Thread: Updates..."Rumors"...Rules...etc...

Exclamation Updates..."Rumors"...Rules...etc...

Updates!!!
    ALL is up to date!!! Points, top ten, teams, event page for the MUTHA, registration is open, story is online....

"The Rumor"
    "I heard NEETS is not returning to Grandview in 2012...is this true?"
    NO
    Erin and I stayed at the speedway with Kenny and discussed a lot of things...one of which was the "Rumor" and there is no truth to it whatsoever....Kenny doesn't want us gone and we don't plan on going anywhere....

We do NOT plan on leaving Grandview, however we are looking to expand and spread out...this will not affect NEETS racing at Grandview, there will be no forcing of drivers to go to other tracks to get points and such....the series that "is" and "has been" will continue to "be"! If NEETS pursues asphalt racing at Wall Stadium, it will fall under an "ASPHALT SERIES" and will not affect points or races at Grandview...

Rules....
    It's getting near that time again....the end of the season is upon us and we will be arranging a Rules Meeting....get some ideas and your thoughts together, we're going to arrange a date in the next couple of weeks and get things started off early!

Awards Banquet....
    Tickets are available now...you can email me # of tickets you will need and DINNER SELECTIONS, last chance to purchase tickets at a race is at the MUTHA!!!! Please, no surprises....get your tickets early!!!!

Next season marks the tenth year of NEETS Racing....we have plans to make this a HUGE SEASON....details will be released shortly, schedule and rules will be out extra EARLY!!! The changes that are to be made are centered around EASE of entry....making it simple for new drivers to build cars, understand how things work before they get to the track, etc...

In the meantime....let's get ready to wrap up the season in a BIG WAY!!!! Small Car points are VERY close....this last race is going to be EXCITING!!!!

REGISTER UP NOW!!! erinc@neetsracing.com

See you soon!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Look at how tight the points are!!! 1st through 5th in the 4cyl are all within 28 points, its anyone's game!!! 2nd through 5th in the big car class are within 30 points. This championship event is going to be VERY exciting!

And YES...Banquet tickets!!! They will be on sale at the next event! To make the process smoother, please have the names, meal selection (chicken, steak, or pasta), and check or $$ ready when purchasing them. We lost a race so there is going to be a mad rush for tickets! (http://neetsracing.com/events/2011/2011banquet.htm all info you should need about the banquet)

Remember, this is not JUST for those in the top 10 or team challenge. This banquet is open to all drivers, crew, family, and fans!

Those being honored are the top 10 in points, the team challenges, the top 5 in ladies points, and ANYONE who has ever received a top 10 throughout the season as part of the "top 10 club". There will also be some special awards given to lucky contendors

If you want to purchase the tickets before the next event, please send a check made out to Joe Cutri to the address below with the number of tickets, names of the attendees, and meal selection:

1303 Pebblebrook Road
    Warminster, PA 18974

Come celebrate the end of a GREAT season with us!!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Speaking of rumors,

There is no truth to the rumor that Philter and I traded car numbers. It's just a mistake in the small car points listing.

Poppop

HA! That's too funny...I'll point it out to him after work...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Quote Originally Posted by Poppop View Post
    There is no truth to the rumor that Philter and I traded car numbers. It's just a mistake in the small car points listing.

Poppop
    You and Phil should just swap your cars for the last race.
    That will really confuse everybody.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

This is great news.
    Now I can finish my half done car over the winter and make my return after 2 years off in the first race of 2012...
    Nate
    #128 (small car)

Cool

Sounds almost TOO good Nate...we will never forget the time you went up and over TWO times almost into turn TWO in race number TWO....let's not make this round TWO!!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information