Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lee

Lee

Will Ken Barry, Jimmy Kuhn and Dwight Jarvis be going to Lee? Slick Track's bonus money will be handed out there. If not going, let me know and we'll figure out a way to get it to you.

Dwight is going as far as I know.
    "I'm a good winner, but a poor loser" Richie Evans

www.rememberwhenphotosonline.com

I'm 95% sure the 3 of them will be at Lee.

Who do we have going? Is there an entry list. Im headed there with the camper. Going to be there friday night. Hopefully no snow like last yr!

Here is the press release Bud a few names there.

Valenti Modified Series to Close Out Season at Lee Sunday:

Lee, N.H. -- The 2011 season for the Valenti Modified Racing Series will draw to a close this weekend, October 22 & 23, when the New England based touring division travels to Lee USA Speedway, Lee, NH., for the 25th annual “Oktoberfest” weekend.

The season ending event will decide the series championship between title contenders, Chris Pasteryak, of Lisbon, CT., and Les Hinckley III, of Windsor Locks, CT. 27 points separate the two drivers.

Pasteryak, a three-time winner this season including a victory at Lee, captured the 2008 series championship. Hinckley, a two-time winner this year, is seeking his first title.

The Lee finale has been an extremely competitive race since it’s inception in 2005. Six different drivers have won the Lee fall race and all six plan to compete at the two-day event.

Bethel, CT., veteran Jimmy Dolan, the 2005 winner, has indicated he is making the trip. Andy Seuss, of Hampstead, NH., the 2007 winner is expected. 2008 winner Jon McKennedy, of East Chelmsford, MA., 2009 victor Kenny Barry, of Preston, CT., and last years winner, Steven Masse, of Bellingham, MA., are expected. Hinckley won the race in 2006.

Drivers from throughout the Northeast are expected for the last race.

Rowan Pennink, Huntingdon Valley, PA., Jimmy Kuhn, W Bridgewater, MA., Dwight Jarvis, Ascutney, VT., Louie Mechalides, Tyngsboro, MA., Rob Goodenough, Swanzey, NH., and Norm Wrenn, Nashua, NH., plan to compete.

Saturday practice begins at 12 noon followed by qualifying races for all 12 divisions at 2:00 PM. Sundays feature races will begin at 12 noon with the VMRS 100- lap green-flag race scheduled third in an eleven-race feature line-up.
    "I'm a good winner, but a poor loser" Richie Evans

www.rememberwhenphotosonline.com

I'll be there.......then again my team has not missed a show in 4 years !

Of course, Joe is in the running for the bonus money at Lee Speedway. 250 to the top guy, 150 and 100 to the 2nd and 3rd highest finishers who slick tracked on Seekonk weekend.

Thank you to Lee Speedway for scheduling the modifieds 3rd on the list of races for Sunday. This will enable the diehard modified fans a chance to come up, watch the race, and still travel the long distance home. Thanks again!

Matt Hirschman will be there in the J&J Motorsports #59 entry. I'll be there crewing with them Sunday and I'm looking forward to my first ever Lee visit.

Weatherman is with us too it looks like.
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

over 30 cars i hear

Boy Mr bateman was a lucky man today..... him and the camera girl. Thank god they are both ok

Friday, June29 Port City 100 for modifieds

Which may mean, Saturday, July 7 for Monadnocks annual fireworks/modified show.

I would think so since July 4th is mid week next year

Quote Originally Posted by bud View Post
    Boy Mr bateman was a lucky man today..... him and the camera girl. Thank god they are both ok
    What camera girl?

Thread Information