Thread: LAST CALL for Banquet Tickets

Exclamation LAST CALL for Banquet Tickets

Banquet tickets are still available for ONE MORE WEEK! Please send me an email with names and meal choice and send a check to the address below. Because this is "wedding style" with actual plated meals we cannot take any last minute orders like we did with buffet style. Deadline is drawing near, we can only give #s for actual paid tickets.

Make check payable to Joe Cutri:

Address:
    1303 Pebblebrook Rd.
    Warminster, PA 18974

Ticket price $45/per person

Meal Choices are sliced beef, stuffed chicken (homemade bread stuffing), and baked penne pasta.

We will have open soda, beer, and wine. There will be a cheese platter on the bar before dinner. We also have an open invite to bring some desserts to share, we will have a table to set up if you would like to bring something.

Oh, and finally, there will NOT be little squishy yellow balls LOL...this is a very nice place and I couldn't bring myself to get them
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Oh yeah...the top 10 must be in a suit jacket and tie for picture purposes!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Oh, and finally, there will NOT be little squishy yellow balls LOL...this is a very n

Thats ok I hear Larry Spencer will be bringing his blue balls LOL. Sorry Larry just saying

what ever happened to all of the pictures from last years banquet? i never saw any of them and I have no memories to keep except whats in my mind. and we all know the mind is a terrible thing to waste...but mine seems to be packing its bags and moving out on me lately

Thread Information