Thread: Making it to Wall......

Exclamation Making it to Wall......

For those of you who will be venturing out to Wall Speedway this morning, please take your time as the National Weather Service has issued a weather statement about the slick road conditions...for Belmar, NJ, and for most of the northern portion of the state of NJ....

All over the state, there were various effects of the storm felt...so if you are traveling through NJ either West to East or North to South....take your time please!!!

Tune into your local weather/traffic station on your radio....or your phone if you are not driving!...and be cautious of changing road conditions and traffic alert.

If you are stuck in traffic or there is an obscure NJ detour sending you down roads you are unsure of, feel free to contact me, Joe @ 267-767-4923, to give us an update that you are running behind schedule...

I can't hold a race up by event ten minutes if I DON'T know that you were delayed because of traffic or detours....

Bottom line...drive safe!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Elated

Off to Wall Stadium myself from the Jersey shore with several "tree obstacles" noted early this am. Otherwise the 30 min trip to Wall will be clear sailing and uneventful... I HOPE

Bringing DVD's from the Last Wall and NEETS (Grandview) Enduro with me, Have a safe trip All.

Mike O'Brien
    MoTorsport Video Production

Thread Information