Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Riverhead Rewind every Wednesday Night 7:00

Due to Speedweeks and so many people going down South to race or see the races we have decided to postpone Riverhead Rewind until March 7th. We will only have two more Rewind Nights left it'll be March 7th and March 14th. On March 7th it will be a huge night. It's the last night of the year for the Modifieds and we ran 7 divisions that night. Should be a blast.
    There's nothing like an open wheel modified

Just wanted to remind everyone this Thursday afternoon we will have the Duels from Daytona action starts at 1:00. Come on down.

Speedweeks is over and Riverhead Rewind is finishing up. We have two weeks remaining at TJ Halpins. The 1st week is a big one. It's the final night of Modified competition at the the raceway, we also crown 2 champions. The week we are showing are the races from Sept. 10th. Taking down the win in the Blunderbust feature was Slick Pick Tom Pickerell in the 4 car. What a way to set up the Championship in the Chargers, Chris McGuire in the 89x would win the Charger race on this night to set up a great points race to determine the Charger Champion next week. Tommy Ferrara would take down the win in the Figure 8's as he continued to roll through his career year. In the Super Pro Trucks the hottest guy the 2nd half of the year would win again, Roger Turbush in the #88 would roll into Victory Lane once again. In the Legends taking down his 1st win of 2011 was the #55 of Paul Dodorico, a great win for him and we would also crown 1st time Champ Chris Young Jr., what a great season for this young Hot Shoe. In the Late Models one of the toughest competitors all season was in for the win car #08 of J-Rod Jarrod Hayes took down his 2nd win of 2011. Then to finish the evening with his first win of 2011, the man with the, "Crew Chief of the Stars" in car #14 it would be John Beatty Jr. We would also pass the tourch that night to one of the best young drivers in all of the country. Justin Bonsignore would be crowned you 2011 NASCAR Modified Champion. Looks like a great night on tap. Remember all winners we buy dinner for. Heck we'll even throw in a meal for the Champions, so come on down, action starts at 7pm.

We have one night remaining this Wednesday Night. Great night last week. I want to thank everyone for coming out. It was great to see David Roys who has supported us almost every week. The Young family was in attendance again as Chris was crowned the Legend Race car Champion. Thanks to the Youngs for always coming out to support Riverhead Rewind. Sitting with the Youngs was Racin Bobby Mason, Bobby is one of the real good guys out there and I appreciate him making the trip as often as he did this year. J-Rod brought the party to the place great to see Jarrod and Melissa. They brought the muscle with them as BIG Ed stopped in for some dinner. Kevin Orlando and Christina Rogers came down to support J-Rod. It was great to see Keri Brunnhoelzl, Keri was a big supporter of the Riverhead Rewind this year and for that I say Thank you. The final Modified race of the year had all the stars come out. John Beatty Jr. was in attendance and I know its a long ride and he had to be up early for work the next day but he still cam out to hang with us. There he was sitting at the bar like the Godfather getting his ring kissed. The crew chief to the Stars. I was just glad to be in your presence, Glen Dixon thanks for coming down. I really do appreciate you bringing Vinny and all the boys down for another great night.

This Wednesday Night at 7pm we will be showing the final night of competition September 17th. Taking down the win in the Blunderbust Division in car #22 it was Scott Maliszewski. In the Charger division taking down the win and driving to the Championship was Car # 81 of Chris Turbush. In the Super Pro Truck closing out the season with Back to Back wins in truck #88 it was Roger Turbush. In the Late Models it was another Back to Back winner in car #08 it was J-Rod, Jarrod Hayes, what a finish to the year for Jarrod. The final race of the evening was in the Figure 8 division taking down the win for the 3rd time in 2011 it was car # 28 of Roger Maynor. On this night we also crowned other Champions, in the BB division it was Car #00 of Tommy Walkowiak. In the Figure 8's it was the #34 of Arne Pedersen. The Late Model Champ was car #00 of Mike Bologna. The Super Pro Truck Champion would be #97 of Dave Koening. I believe all of those interview will be on the video. Remember if you won a race on this night or won a Championship TJ Halpins will buy you dinner. So come on down and have some fun.

Thread Information