Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asphalt rules

Asphalt rules

The NEETS rules are fine the way they are but a couple of things should be different for an asphalt series if you run at WALL.
    1. MIRRORS- I know this has been debated before but with new racing seats like mine with the headrests on either side its hard to see whats going on around you. Then you throw a red and you cant see if someones gonna drill you from behind. last, If you have to get off the track you cant see cars coming up behind you to safely get off.
    2.SWAY BARS- rules say 1'' max. This might be good on dirt where alot of people dont even use a sway bar but on asphalt you need a bigger bar than that. With a 1" bar on asphalt the cars will be rolling over hard on there right sides burning up and chunking/blistering the tires. If you can run a bigger bar you will get more life out of a set of tires making it more affordable for everyone which will keep the car counts up.

The rules meeting is this weekend so I'm just throwing ideas out there being that I cant make it.

GREATLY appreciated Ray! We need more input from the asphalt guys or else we'll be dictating all the rules! LOL!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thanks for the tip on the sway bar Ray. My Cavalier never had one.

Poppop

I'll be printing this message out to bring with us to the rules meeting! Thanks for your input, Ray! If anyone else has and questions/comments/concerns you can email myself or Joe so we can make sure the topics are covered at the meeting...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Wink Ray Rules..................

Only rule I wanna see changed is Ray can't win the next one..................................
    Its already documented in Uncle Petey"s special rulebook paragraph #43........................
    Congrats Ray, you ran another good race...................................
    Next race, your gonna need a rear view mirror with me and that marsupial chasing ya down.........................
    UNCLE PETEY...........................

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Next race, your gonna need a rear view mirror with me and that marsupial chasing ya down.........................
    Trunk Monkey????
    Erin Cutri

Wink Virtual Viscid Vernacular.................................

Sorry! For all you viewers not savvy with Uncle Petey's Slang racing dictionary.........................
    Mar soo' pe el = An Overpriced piece of German steel on wheels (Mercedes Benz)..........................
    UNCLE PETEY........................

Next year the marsupial wont blow the start.

Losing that one lap cost me first place. Boy the way Ray managed and used that puddle in turn two you would have thought he put it there. He sure can drive.

Quote Originally Posted by PIT BULL View Post
    Losing that one lap cost me first place. Boy the way Ray managed and used that puddle in turn two you would have thought he put it there. He sure can drive.
    you got that right!
    Erin Cutri

I stopped behind you during one of the red flags and realized you started on the pole and I never passed you yet then a few laps later I finally got you on the outside in 3 and 4 but I couldnt shake you. That thing you drive is a rocketship

Thanks. I built it to abuse it.

While I was chasing you, I watched you find the right line through the wet spot that launched us nicely after the wheel spin. I knew you where going to stay on thet line so I tried the inside. I just couldnt get the wheels to hook up because the wetted surface area was too long there. Great race.

Congrats on another win ray, it must suck winning all the time huh!! Are you going to the November race? What happened to the 36ny, I though he would have had a higher finish.

Hey Pit bull, was it nice racing at a track where people are'nt deliberlitly trying to dump you!! Congrates to you also on a great day.

Thanks Weez,,You got that right

I could actually pay attention to what was going on in front of me for the first time in a while.

I stand corrected...

I just watched the video. I dont believe I lapped Ray at all. Im pretty sure you won reguardless of my lost lap.

I just watched the video. I dont believe I lapped Ray at all. Im pretty sure you won reguardless of my lost lap.
    According to the score sheets, you finished on the same lap as Ray. So you must have passed him sometime during the race since there was one lap deducted for jumping the start.

It's my turn to complain. Where are the My Laps results?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Thread Information