Thread: Interpretation & Intent.......................

Question Interpretation & Intent.......................

If at all possible, can the general NEETS constituency acquire a condensed version of any meaningful substance discussed at the annual review of regulations, procedures and guides which governs our organization.....................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

yes. condensed enuf ?

phil

Unhappy Atrocios Acuity Atrophy..................................

Philter! Someone needs to slap your english teacher...........................
    UNCLE PETEY...................

okay get dirty next year and or play on pavement. As far as the rules nothing is firm yet.So giving out information discussed at the meeting may be incorrect and misleading. Bis Spayter. phil

Wink Paving the Way..............

Just wanted to get a feeling of which way the breeze was blowing at NEETS get-together...........................
    Oh and Phil, your German spelling teacher needs a little beating also..................
    UNCLE PETEY.........................

As far as the car goes minimal changes appear to be the norm for 2012. Unless you plan on racing a Tucker. I am my own German teacher. I will beat my self up mentally for finishing 11th in points this Jahr. bis spater ( technically I need an umlaut for the a ) for correct spelling. phil

I'll tell ya why

I'll tell ya why ya ended up 11th in points. Yer spendin' too much time on that all that fancy book learnin' and tryin to akt all sofistikated. I bet the Germans don't even wanna lern German, with all that nixst nine saurkraut weinersnichtel stuff. You go bak to thinkin about racin full time an you'll be fine. That and the vacation you took might have had something to do with it

Thread Information