Thread: 2012 Rules and Schedule

2012 Rules and Schedule

I'm putting this out to cover all dirt and asphalt sanctions at which NEETS races...

The rules will be released as soon as I can formally put all of the technical specs into writing and create a final format for the rules...that will be done asap...but, there is also...

The schedule...relies on US meeting with THEM....Rick and I will be meeting with Cliff from Wall on a prearranged date, however I still have not heard back from Kenny from Grandview.

Typically the schedule is released in January, BUT, we are working on getting our schedule out early this year.....January is still over a month away, so please, everyone, be patient...

First things first for now...I'm getting the press release for the Gobbler and final words together for the 2011 season before I can work on rules and scheduling.....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

While we are patiently waiting. Now is a good time to build up your 2012 racing bank account. phil

Update, 1st meeting with Kenny was yesterday and he is EXCITED for this next year, still gotta meet with Cliff and one more person.

Gradview is going to have a GREAT schedule, I was excited when I heard all about it! I can't wait util the whole schedule is complete so everyone can be as excited as me!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information