Thread: How much is TOO much racing?

Exclamation How much is TOO much racing?

Working through the schedule for next season, I am realizing some people may feel a bit overwhelmed looking at the number of races we have planned....however, there is not too much of a change from the norm!

We have a rough count of OVER 20 events in mind for 2012...if all things work out right and this comes to fruition...would you be looking at racing 20+ races next year versus the X-number you did this season???? NO...not at all.........

We are planning a full points series on asphalt at Wall Speedway next year...8 races....we will have the normal dirt series at Grandview Speedway...8 races...

Both DIRT and ASPHALT will be SEPARATE SERIES. This means that if you do not race any of the dirt/asphalt races and you only race the asphalt/dirt events (respectively), you will not be missing any of your normal points races...

What does this mean to our Grandview Speedway drivers? It means not too much is changing for you at all....if you choose to race on DIRT only for 2012, you will be in the same boat you were this season when we ran DIRT only...

We are planning several SATURDAY NIGHT events in addition to the TWO REGULAR POINTS SERIES...We're aiming for 3 Big and 3 Small...they will not be all at one track...participation or lack thereof will not affect the REGULAR POINTS SERIES...dirt or asphalt respectively...

The driver who is satisfied racing 8 races at Grandview in 2011 will be able to do so in 2012 without worrying about being FORCED to race more races...

Drivers who choose to race DIRT and ASPHALT and SATURDAY NIGHTS...you will have a VERY BUSY NEETS schedule...

The THREE Main Series Shall be (tentatively):
    An 8 Sunday Races - Dirt @ Grandview Speedway,
    An 8 Sunday Races - Asphalt @ Wall Speedway,
    An 6 Saturday Night Races - Dirt & Asphalt @ Speedways TBA Hint Hint... one is a door opener for 2013!

All of the SERIES will receive their own separate purses and awards at the ONE AND ONLY NEETS ANNUAL AWARDS BANQUET!!!

.....I told you our 10th season was going to be big!!!

So again....worry not, you are not going to be FORCED to race a dozen or more enduro races next season to fight for a championship...but if you so choose to...we'll be there for you!

.......hmmm.....Iron Man Award?
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Wink Overdue not Overwhelmed.......................

Good news! Its about time NEETS became a real traveling series AGAIN.....................
    UNCLE PETEY...................................

Sounds like it's going to be a very fun season, Can't wait for the green flag !!!

Angry

Definitely sounds like fun. I wonder if any of those Saturday night races would be at Grandview and maybe one for the small cars...since Grandview decided to not reschedule last year's rained out show.

Ironman? Or Ironwomen? The driver with the most points from both series ? Deserves some kind of recognition. IMO phil

Quote Originally Posted by 69racing View Post
    Definitely sounds like fun. I wonder if any of those Saturday night races would be at Grandview and maybe one for the small cars...since Grandview decided to not reschedule last year's rained out show.
    I wish I wasn't keeping this a secret, but just wait! It is fantastic!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thats not fair no secrets we need to know!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin C View Post
    I wish I wasn't keeping this a secret, but just wait! It is fantastic!
    Since you wont tell us, it's time to guess.

It's a Saturday night NEETS enduro with ABC TV coverage?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Nascar here we come!!!!

NO WAY !!!! ESPN!!!! WOW WAY TO GO ERIN AND JOE

Quote Originally Posted by tbirdracer View Post
    NO WAY !!!! ESPN!!!! WOW WAY TO GO ERIN AND JOE
    That would be pretty cool but it's not that big of a secret...LOL

Maybe I got over excited about one particular show...but still, it's pretty cool...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information