Thread: NEETS Rules vs Old Big D Rules

NEETS Rules vs Old Big D Rules

Hey guys, I raced 8 cyl enduros at BDR for years but now that they got rid of their enduro series, I'm looking for somewhere else to race. How do they NEETS rules compare to the 2011 BDR rules? I see some little safety things I need to do and see the rad support can be rebuilt (which couldn't be done at BDR) but I'm mainly interested in engine and suspension rules.

The suspension rules look similar, are they?

As for engine rules, they seem even stricter than BDR when they say stock for year make and model. Does that mean casting numbers on blocks, heads, and intakes are run to make sure they came on that car? Somehow I doubt that is done. It would really open a can of worms.

What about vortec heads? Since they never came stock on any CAR I guess they are automatically illegal, right? Not to mention the fact that no vortec headed vehicles ever came with a carb so an aftermarket intake would be needed.

I'd appreciate some help if you guys don't mind! I always played by the rules and definitely don't want to come all the way down there to get DQ'ed because my car was built for diamond. I hope the NEETS officials stick to the rules like the did at diamond.

rules !!

It would be easier if you were to call me , i don`t know if you know me but i am the tech guy for NEETS after 5 ok , 484-368-6801
    MR. RICK
    You Need

Will do! Thanks Rick.

Car 54 Car 39 here. I used the same cars at both tracks big and small. The difference is minimal.
    come on down and have some fun. phil

Thread Information