Thread: Happy New Year!!!

Elated Happy New Year!!!

http://www.neetsracing.com/events/index.htm

....Tentative Schedule!!!

Drive safe, call a cab if you're drinking!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Oh WOW, I know this is "tentative," but our first race of the year is a night race at Grandview after practice day? NICE!!!!

That is awesome Joe. Nice work from Neets and all the tracks involved in bringing affordable racing to the masses!

Thumbs down Whatever Wednesdays....................

Better consult your "OFFICIAL NEETS CALENDER" because August 8th. and August 15th. ain't SATURDAYS.....................
    UNCLE PETEY.....................................

The dates are not correct on the schedule I see. Same dates as last year unless we are racing on Tuesday nights?!

actually that's wed nights

I clicked on Joe's schedule in his 12:13 am post and all the 2012 dates come up. With 2 apparent typos that #43 RP alludes to. Looks Like a TERRIFIC schedule. Thanks for your hard work in this Joe and Erin.

Happy 2012 and Lets get ready to go RACING. Phil

Schedule errs.....

First off....hit the REFRESH BUTTON or F5 on your keyboard...make sure the right page is on your screen.....

August 8th and 15th.....guess I screwed up the first one and ran with it!!!
    SHOULD BE...August 18th and 25th......

It is a HUGE schedule for NEETS, however the regular Grandview goer or Wall driver doesn't have to suddenly race 20+ times this season...things are spread out enough to allow driver more races IF they want to...not mandating them to have to travel and race more times than their budgets allow....

Grandview still has 8 races...
    Wall has 10...and 3 Saturdays...
    New Egypt has 9...

Before you ask....why more races at Wall than Grandview?????? ......TWO REASONS! First, they wanted more! Second, asphalt...we can race year round pretty much.... The season is starting next weekend...second race in March....that's 2 races before we can even hit the track at Grandview...

Speaking of Grandview....Can we really get to practice that Saturday first and then race at night??? ....Why not? Sure you can! You will have to pay the $10 entry fee to get in the pits to practice though...this is a Grandview sanctioned event, therefore you have to play by their rules....

New Egypt races....Why only Saturdays??? First off, this is a teaser year for drivers....some can test out the track, some will return, some won't... If things do go well, next season there will be a full fledged points season there! Support us now and reap the benefits later!

Can't wait to see everyone soon enough!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

$10 entry fee for Grandview practice? I dont think anything at Grandview has ever been that cheap....lol. Do you mean $30 entry fee to get a car in the pits and practice during the day? And if so, do we have to come back out at the end of practice and pay $30 to get back in the pits for the NEETS event?

I am sure lot's of use would like to run more at grandview, Then Kenny can't wet the track to much !! then we could all run studded tire's?? If it's icy !!

Thread Information