Thread: Lettering/Numbers

Lettering/Numbers

I have a vinyl machine and have done the lettering/numbering for myself and the other Fugly guys for the last several years. It's pretty much just a hobby kind of thing and I don't get too fancy, but if anyone needs numbers or lettering for next year let me know. Again, nothing to fancy and no taking advantage of my good nature! Example. A driver I used to race with at Bridgeport (I won't mention Fred Martin's name), asked me to do the numbers/lettering for his car. After about 8 hours of getting it just how he wanted it, printing it out, etc, he decided that he didn't like it that way, another couple of hours of working on it, same thing. After about the third time, I was ready to wring his neck. Again, if you have some basic needs, I should be able to help out. -- Kenny
    Last edited by Erin C; 01-03-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Wink

good ole ferd. aka loopy martin.

Also do lettering

I also have vinyl machine,will do numbers,name and sponsors.

contact me at dbiglee@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Erin C; 01-03-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Lettering

Are either one of you able to use diffrent colors like.. Red number white outline ?? :d

Quote Originally Posted by glassmanjtf View Post
    Are either one of you able to use diffrent colors like.. Red number white outline ?? :d
    You can email me at glassmanjtf87@aol.com

Haven't you guys read this post ????

glass man kenny can do what ever you need #610 8764783.
    jeff

Good deal i will get in touch !! I don't want any freebies either, I am good for money if you can do what i like !! Merry Christmas !!
    Last edited by glassmanjtf; 12-21-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Make a stencil of your # out of a pizza box cardboard. Trace around it with a Sharpie on your car .Brush paint the numbers. Save your $ for things you really need like gas,entry fees, broken parts. phil

How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

This thread is bordering on the verge of "classified" - I am going to close the thread but not delete it to give people options if they were going to be in the market for vinyl.

If you are looking to support those who support the series (one of our sponsors who provided our stickers last year!), himmer graphics is the place to go...had to put the plug in there but other than that I am going to eliminate the aspects of the thread that look "classified" and only leave some options up here.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information