Thread: 2012 schedule

2012 schedule

The 2012 TENTATIVE schedule looks great. i do have one problem and i do understand this is a TENTATIVE schedule. August 19th Mountain speedway has an enduro scheduled an so does Wall Stadium. Hopefully this can be changed so there isnt any conflicting dates.

I saw this, we have been working on the schedule for a very long time - the only reason it is "tentative" is we haven't gotten the final "ok" from the promoters but they were happy with the dates chosen and should not have a problem with it...with approx 30 enduro races scheduled between the 3 tracks it is improbable that it will be re-schedule on our end.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Is the "Saturday Aug 15" show supposed to be "Saturday Aug 25" ?

yes....the two dates that Joe had typos on were Aug 8th and Aug 15th - these dates are supposed to be August 18th and August 25th
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Quote Originally Posted by scottrig09 View Post
    The 2012 TENTATIVE schedule looks great. i do have one problem and i do understand this is a TENTATIVE schedule. August 19th Mountain speedway has an enduro scheduled an so does Wall Stadium. Hopefully this can be changed so there isn't any conflicting dates.
    Try contacting the promoter of Mountain Speedway to see if you can get him to change the August 19th date.

That would work.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Thread Information