Thread: Congrats

Congrats

Congrats to tim pauch for winning the top ten race!! At least that what the results say?? It's got me thinking.

Question

Thinking about what??? 2012??? 2011 is over!!!
    Shawn Naftzinger
    Rustyboltz Racing #16N
    "Old School!"

Well Yeh 2012, couldn't get 2011 squared away and up to date and the right entry's entered on the results page. Will 2012 be... Oh yeh got 2nd on sunday, oh but the web site says you were 6th. Kinda makes you look like a ??? you know what.

I am lost...what are you looking at? If we knew what you were looking at we can get it fixed...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Well for one, shawn's right, it don't matter 2011 is over. Just would like to see better upkeep on the web site. (Things not posted right) You would be surprised of the amount of people that look at it.

but if you tell us what is wrong it will get fixed...this is basicaly a 1 manned operation here on the administrative end and human error is a big factor. Unless we are told what is wrong we can't fix it if we overlook it. A lot of the stuff we have are templates so if one thing is not changed and no one tells us about it, we won't know! If something is wrong please shoot us an email and we will get it fixed.
    Erin Cutri

other website issues.

On the "Race Results Main Page"
    Archived race results link is dead.
    There is no link for the 2010 results.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Chuck, I just saw the error after searching for it...doesn't say it in the write up but I found it on the link to the write-up...I emailed Joe what was wrong so he can fix it. Again I say, if there is something wrong please let us know and it will get fixed.

Dave, when I was trying to figure out who won last year's to see if he just forgot to delete tim's name and replace it with chucks I saw that the 2010 archive page was missing. I'll check with Joe to see if he was working on this or not. The "archived results" is not a link but 2010 is definitely missing...
    Erin Cutri

Updates....

2010 archive page is ONLINE NOW.....I had it on my laptop just not uploaded...
    Chuck's the winner as he was....

More corrections to some of the corresponding links on the archived pages and the 2011 archive page will be done in the next few days....

Working on the details here....Erin said it....it's a one man show when it comes to our website....usually easy fixes to my errors, I just see it so much it's hard to determine if I corrected it on my computer, uploaded it and wrote the code and info right.....

Don't ever hesitate to email me broken links or incorrect info....

Thanks!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thank you joe

Thread Information