Thread: Incentive to Sign in EARLY tomorrow

Incentive to Sign in EARLY tomorrow

The Beaters with Heaters race was the kick off race to our season many years ago. Now with the return of this event we can bring back the added bonus that this race brings. 1. The cars will follow 2011 rules so that no one is rushing to get their cars ready with the new set of rules. and 2. Since it is the start of a new season and a new set of points the line up will be FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (as long as you are pre-registered - non pre-registered still goes to the back of the field in order of sign in). So, get there early before all the front spots are filled!!!

If you haven't already done so yet, please send your pre-registrations in - cutoff is midnight tonight.

See you all tomorrow!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Angry How About A Consistency Rule...............................

Who"s idea was this 1st come 1st served line-up crap...............................
    Your'e rewarding the people that live 5 minutes from the track................................
    Your penalizing the people that live 3 hours away...............
    In addition, say we get up and load our cars at 3am to get to Wall at 6 to 8am, now we have to spend more time hanging around freezing our a$$e$ off.....................
    UNCLE PETEY.........................

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Who"s idea was this 1st come 1st served line-up crap...............................
    Your'e rewarding the people that live 5 minutes from the track................................
    Your penalizing the people that live 3 hours away...............
    In addition, say we get up and load our cars at 3am to get to Wall at 6 to 8am, now we have to spend more time hanging around freezing our a$$e$ off.....................
    UNCLE PETEY.........................
    It's 150 laps and only 28 cars started. Really????? This is your complaint? If you pre-registered, you already had a leg up on anyone who signed in the day of the event.

I heard different

From what I heard there at the track yesterday was that NEETS did not stick to their word with what is posted above. The driver who pre-registered, and was their early, and claimed to be the first one in line was set back to start 4th. The driver who made himself the center of attention, and maybe one of their favorites was placed on the pole after showing up later than a few others. The un happy driver said he showed up at 7:45am and froze his ass off for 4 hours hoping to start first and did'nt. Any clarification or truth to this? Who did actually show up first and at what time? I would really hate to think that their is corruption within NEETS like there is in every single racing division at all three tracks in NJ.

Wink Don't Start Without It................

Usually, I agree with most of your posts, Brian, but you've been misguided on this one......................
    Pre-registering means nothing if 80 to 90% of the field is already registered.............................
    It has been a NEETS tradition to pick your starting position out of a hat since day one, why the change now?...............
    If you expect the NEETS series to grow at Wall you'll need a consistency that all the participants can depend on...............
    UNCLE PETEY..................................

First come first serve...Erin noted that was ALWAYS the case for the Beaters race...hence, that is where that idea came from......I was not aware of that myself, therefore I didn't have that on the web page....my apologies for that.

Big Ell WAS the first paid pre-registration...his registration was paid as soon as we arrived at the track. I spoke with Chris Felber the night before and he did arrive early, though when we started calling drivers in to register, he was the second driver who walked into the office, behind Matt Guadagno and followed by John Gasko... Chris was talking and John went ahead and paid...therefore Chris fell back a spot.

My idea was to line drivers up at the tech area and make them run over to register first! Dang women overruling my ideas!!! LOL!!!

As for pre-registration...WE need people to pre-register so we can get a count on transponders...I can't rent 20 units and spend $400 doing so and then only rent out 5 like we did....losing $300 each race would add up and eventually cost us the ability to run the events... This is the only event (besides the championship event) that we do anything different with registrations....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information