Thread: Votrex Complex...

Exclamation Votrex Complex...

Do you have a Vortec Heads in your car? The vortec head debate is getting heated and I need some SOLID information.

If your car has a vortec head installed...please email me.

If you plan on installing a vortec head...please email me BEFORE you do it..

If you only have input about the vortec heads or don't have them installed...please DON'T email me...

Quite simple... joe@neetsracing.com ...email me soon please!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Wink Head from another Planet.............

Is this a question of space-time continuum or 4 blondes at an interstellar 4-way stop sign which would prove the existence of infinity?......................................
    Is Vortec head the final frontier?......................................... ......
    Will we follow the voyages of the vortec powered neets projectiles into the depths of the black hole?.............................
    Or do we accept the alien technology and follow it into a strange new world?.........................
    Isn't our mission to preserve newly found life while honoring the time tested technology of old civilizations?................
    Maybe, we should venture where no head has gone before!..................
    UNCLE PETEY...........................

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    Is this a question of space-time continuum or 4 blondes at an interstellar 4-way stop sign which would prove the existence of infinity?......................................
    Is Vortec head the final frontier?......................................... ......
    Will we follow the voyages of the vortec powered neets projectiles into the depths of the black hole?.............................
    Or do we accept the alien technology and follow it into a strange new world?.........................
    Isn't our mission to preserve newly found life while honoring the time tested technology of old civilizations?................
    Maybe, we should venture where no head has gone before!..................
    UNCLE PETEY...........................
    HA! love it
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information