Thread: Coventry Mall Race Car Show

Coventry Mall Race Car Show

Hello, I am looking for people who are interested in displaying their NEETS cars at this year's 4th Annual Coventry Mall Race Car Show. All of my contact info can be found in the press release below.

Thanks,
    Scott Hoffmaster

Registration Opens for Coventry Mall Race Car Show

Race cars will fill the Coventry Mall again the first weekend in March at the 4th Annual Racersroundtable.com Coventry Mall Race Car Show. The show runs from Friday, March 2th through Sunday, March 4th.

“The last three years have been outstanding and I hope to continue with the show’s success, said event organizer Scott Hoffmaster. “The mall management was very pleased with the turnout and welcomed us back for 2012 with open arms.”

For the second year in a row, Racers Roundtable.com will return as the show sponsor. They will have a platform set up in center court where they will have the Ms. RacersRoundtable.com and a Little Ms. RacersRoundtable.com pageant Saturday evening. Ms. RacersRoundtable.com contestants need to be at least 16 years old and contestants for the Little Ms. RacersRoundtable.com need be between the ages of 8-15 years old. If you are interested in participating in the pageant, you can contact Amy Knappenberger at simplyamy@rcn.com.

The show will consist of many different forms of race cars. In the past years, there have been Grandview Speedway late models & modifieds, enduro cars from the North East Enduro Tour Series (NEETS), quarter midgets, ARDC sprint cars, 600 modifieds, vintage cars, and more.

The Montgomery County Quarter Midget Club, with their track located in nearby Phoenixville, PA, will also play a large roll in the show. Last year the club had close to 40 quarter midgets in the mall.

With the dates now in place and limited space, Hoffmaster is now accepting entries for the show. The show is unique in that there is no entry fee being charged for those racers wanting to display their race cars. Hoffmaster can be contacted at coventrymallrcs@yahoo.com. The cars will be entering the mall after closing on Thursday, March 1st.

The Coventry Mall is located on Route 724 in Pottstown, PA just a short distance from Grandview Speedway.
    Last edited by CJfilms; 02-10-2012 at 10:26 AM. Reason: corrected email

I tired to send an e-mail to conventrymallrcs@yahoo.com e-mail address and ther e-mail
    came back to me...is that the right e-mail or is there another way of getting a hold of you?
    thanks team 32

Show car

just waiting on Joe Cutri to finalize some things
    building a "NEETS" show car, hopefully it's done in time for mall show
    if not it will be on display at different tracks during the racing season
    Maddawg

email

I don't know what is going on with the email. I am getting emails from some people while others say it is being returned to them. You can also email me at shoffy66@yahoo.com and put Mall Show in the title. That is my personal email and I will email you right back.

Thank you and sorry for the errors,
    Scott Hoffmaster

P.S.- If you got the email returned to you, can you also please forward that email you got back from Yahoo to shoffy66@yahoo.com? I am working with Yahoo to find out why this is happening.

is the email addy conventry or coventry?
    "Taken To School"

Thanks Pill, that would be correct. the email address is coventrymallrcs@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Thread Information