Thread: how is it going?

how is it going?

Just wondering how all are doing with their cars? Is everyone ready. I still looking for a rear for the monte. I have to take it apart to see if it is a 26 or 28 spline. Hope to be ready for opening day.

Would be better for me if the weather would cooperate. Unfortunately I don't have a garage to work in. But hopefully we'll be ready for opening day!

Hell Ray, I've been ready since I came home from the Frostbite 6. All I need is some different tires and I'll be good. I ran the last fifteen laps of that race with a flat left rear and it handled better than it ever did. It's gonna be kind of tough racing on practice day but I'll give it my best try. I want to try to get my grandson in the car to practice but that might not happen.

Poppop

We will hopefully be getting the motor in this weekend thanks to some half decent weather. Got some new tires for the car too.

Pop-pop's comments made me think. I wonder if you show up for Practice Day will you have to pay the $30 to practice and then $30 again for entry into the NEETS race? Also, I remember Practice Day being pretty chilly the last few years. This means it is going to be downright cold when the sun goes down. I would hate to think what might happen to that mud in cold conditions...but then again I hate to think if Kenny didnt water the track and the dust it will cause.

Heard saturday night, not sure if going to charge twice or not. If so alot of neets enduros wont be there at practice!

Well the Prelude and Mazda are ready. Pontiac will be ready. And the new 93 Saturn is coming along nicely. Picked up many tires from Harry's U pull it only $18 each. ps Madbutcher 66 in the past when my garage was full I have built cars in the winter under a tarp. Give that a try to get more time on the racer. phil
    Last edited by Philter39; 02-14-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Free practice

Quote Originally Posted by punchy View Post
    Heard saturday night, not sure if going to charge twice or not. If so alot of neets enduros wont be there at practice!
    Check out the event page under practice alert.

Poppop

Thread Information