Thread: In case you missed this.....

Thumbs down In case you missed this.....

Please go to around 29 minutes into this video and watch what the 2jr does. Can someone please explain to me and/or justify how a driver comes to a near complete stop to try and put another driver in the fence..... this makes no sense to me at all, this is not what NEETS is all about. I fear for my life being on the track with that weapon Pat Hires........................................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2DguN4O5Z0&sns=em
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

Hey Larry,

I skipped to 28 minutes and watched until the end and must have missed it, I'll look at it again after work...if it is what I am thinking of I know what happened...

Pat's car had broke (it was very apparent as it slowed way down) and he was not looking at the track when this happened and it was not an intentional hit...he was trying to figure out what had happened to his car. Pat is a nice guy and is not out to get anyone, this was just not a good decision on his part to take his eyes off the track, he should have taken it to the pits.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thank you Erin, it was just a very dangerous situation there and I don't wanna see anyone get hurt due to anyone's lack of judgement. Just looking out for everyone
    How Rowdy do you like it?

www.luckyduckyracing.net

Mountain Speedway Co-Announcer

No Problem =]
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Well rowdy you must be an announcer for a reason. I saw nothing in 2 jr and the incident you decribe. As an announcer you need to excite the fans along with inform. You would have excited the fans with your description. Me I see Pat come up some on car 27 in turn 4 no contact and 1 lap later when 27 passes Pat no incident at all. Me I would race with Pat any lap and trust him. phil

Thread Information