Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 88 dq'ed

88 dq'ed

Why was the 88 dq'ed

DQ`ed

he was DQ `ed for several post race rule infractions . sorry thats all you will get from us!!
    MR. RICK
    You Need

Sorry, Anthony.......but we're not going to release information unless the driver does it first.....you can message/call Scott to get the answer you are looking for, but we're not going to air out anyone else's problems for all to see....

The most we can and will say is exactly what Rick said here......technical rule infraction(s).

We would specify if it was a technical ruling, procedural ruling, etc....but we won't be releasing all information.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Wink Infraction Reaction.................

Just a guess on my part but the #88 crew spent lotta time milking that vacuum gauge.....................
    Since were talking about technical and procedural rules infractions, you let an outa control driver dictate the outcome of this last race...............................
    He hit everything except the flagman. The race should've been red flagged and this driver removed from the race.....................
    If this continues your gonna have drivers taking matters in their own hands........just saying................
    UNCLE PETEY.................

Why is DQ'd info so confidential?

It's not like we're asking for ss# or medical records? Why the big secret when it comes to DQ info?

We leave it up to the driver, if he wants to say why he was DQ'd then he can...if he doesn't want to then so be it.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I'm still not sure why it is such a secret. Not with this DQ specifically, but with all of the DQ's. What is the problem with you (tech) telling us, wouldn't it avoid the rumor mill and the problems and exagerations that go along with that? Weird, but now I want to know why you won't tell us more than the reason for the DQ itself! Thanks. (By the way, I'm not angry if it comes across that way, it sort of sounded that way to me when I proof read my own writing).

parisi

Parisi , I dont know if your going to be allowed on the forum anymore... proofreading what the heck is that around these parts. lol

poof reedng

Sorry, shood hav noon bitter.

Still Haven't Heard

I still don't know why DQ info for any race is a secret? Can anyone give me some insight?

Well to answer the original question. Because he was illegal. Frankly if you bring a legal car to the races. Why does it matter why car 88 was illegal. phil

Not interested in the #88 dq!

I am NOT trying to find out why the #88 was DQ'ed. Honestly - I don't care why. My question is a general one and has nothing to do with the #88. When someone gets DQ'ed from any enduro race, why is the info not public to the rest of the racers? (Otherwise, it is only rumors you hear, and I'm sure the rumors get more flavor each time they are told). That's all.

Wink Mikey didn't Like It..................

It isn't any secret Mikey, the #88 didn't pass the engine vacuum test................
    There may have been other infractions but getting DQ'ed for one violation brings the same penalty as ten..............
    UNCLE PETEY...........................

Thanks Uncle Petey. Is it just a courtesy thing to the driver? If so that's ok with me - just trying to find out why dq info is private. (not why the #88 was DQ'ed).

By the way, I want to say sorry #88 - I'm not picking on you, just looking for a generic answer on something I always wondered about over my enduro years.
    Last edited by ParisiRacing44; 04-02-2012 at 11:20 AM.

I wanted to know because when I saw the November race I thought the 88 sounded evil. So when I heard he was dq'ed I kinda had an idea but wanted to know.

Thread Information