Thread: AARN center section racing schedule...............

Unhappy AARN center section racing schedule...............

In this weeks edition, Area Auto Racing News inserted the 2012 season racing schedules......................
    The NEETS schedule was no where to be found.................
    This would have been an ideal way to advertise the NEETS series and it would have been absolutely COST FREE.................
    UNCLE PETEY.......................

Quote Originally Posted by richardpetey View Post
    In this weeks edition, Area Auto Racing News inserted the 2012 season racing schedules......................
    The NEETS schedule was no where to be found.................
    This would have been an ideal way to advertise the NEETS series and it would have been absolutely COST FREE.................
    UNCLE PETEY.......................
    I suppose my AARN is a special issue. Because on page 8 of the pull out. Grandview speedway. Shows NEETS races. Page 7 New Egypt. Shows NEETS races. Wall on the other hand being asphalt. There are no races. phil

Wink Dirty Mind..............

Leave it to you Mr. Philter to turn this into a dirt thing................
    NEETS, since its inception, has been a stand alone organization................
    The tracks that we TRAVEL too are just a vehicle for our series.....................
    In order to get any credibility as a great racing organization we need our OWN schedule ...............
    I love enduro racing, its about time tracks/promoters started treating us with a little respect...............
    Being a stand alone series, with published schedule, will help break us out of the promoters "circus show" mentality..............
    UNCLE PETEY................

Now that posting I agree with. Unlike our nations bogus election process being for the people by the people. phil

Problems with AARN......

They hardly post our stories, when submitted with photos and full results...UNLESS, we pay out big money for ads...
    Our BIG stories, like announcing a 30 race enduro schedule got bumped....
    Our small stories, like announcing a that we will be participating at a local car show, get chopped up, posted and have little to no detail about what or why we are there for...
    Our championship banquet photos and stories hardly get printed.....

....and worse yet, they USED to send me emails requesting our involvement....with such advertising opportunities as such coming up.....nowadays, I find out by reading either facebook or our own forums that we missed the opportunity.

Don't get me wrong, I love reading the racing paper....but when the MONDAY deadline for a TUESDAY paper means I usually got it delivered on Saturday to my house....well, you know where I'm going with this....hence the reason I don't subscribe..... I usually read the headlines on Friday night at the Haegele's!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

Thread Information