Thread: !!! Knock knock !!!

!!! Knock knock !!!

its the day before the race n no activity on here... what gives??? anywho tomorrow should be an awsome day for racing... 64 n SUNNY!!! 000000% or precipitation... as of right now i WILL be there tomorrow cant wait to get back behind the wheel... year n a half is WWAAAAAAAAYY to long for me... see everyone there...
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Thanks for the weather report Steve.

Poppop

your welcome... from the Official NEETS Weatherman
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

It was nice to see you today!

thanks... same here... sucks it ended the way it did... but it is what it is... had a blast n I loved racing those 2 or 3 other cars every single lap.... it was just steady racing... loved it!!! were u able to run the ladies race??? how did u do???

yes ran the ladies race and won! You guys leave right away all the time? Hang out sometime! And yes I agree steady racing out there makes it more interesting.

well normally we try staying for the 6/8s but we do have an hr n a half trip back home n when we get home we have to unload everything cuz my dad needs the truck for work the next morning... but this time, unfortunately, it was a little different...

Thread Information