Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monadnock Speedway

Monadnock Speedway

Monadnock Speedway - Whelen Tour Race

Saturday, May 12

$5000 in extra money - Thank You Ted Hebert and Teddy Bear Pools & Spa

Jerry Marquis in the Ralph Solhem #0

CAR DRIVER/HOMETOWN TEAM OWNER/CREW CHIEF
    0 Jerry Marquis, Broad Brook, Conn. Cliff Nelson/AARN/LIModManiacChevrolet Ralph Solhem

Let's Pack the Place!

Looks like 26 modifieds for the Whelen Tour Race at Monadnock.

With extra sponsorship money from Teddy Bear Pools & Spas, it will be $810 to take the green flag! This doesn't include Nascar bonus money that many drivers get.

This is the bonus money, each position pays out from the Teddy Bear Pools and Spa money.
    If there turns out to be more or less modifieds there, the payout will be slightly altered.

26 - $510
    25- $510
    24- $510
    23- $485
    22- $460
    21- $410
    20- $385
    19- $335
    18- $310
    17- $285
    16- $235
    15- $210
    14- $165
    13- $130
    12- $ 60

Speedwaylinereport.com

NOW!

A change from the entry list out today already. A link to the story can be found here: www.lowellsun.com/motorsports.

The link directly to the story is HERE

WHELEN MODIFIED ADVANCED DISCOUNTED TICKETS ON SALE NOW BY CALLING THE SPEEDWAY'S OFFICE! (OFFICE HOURS TO PURCHASE TICKETS ARE TUESDAY - WEDNESDAY 10AM-3PM. DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY - 5/9/12)

PRE - PURCHASE PRICES: ADULT (GENERAL SEATING) $25, ADULT (RESERVED SEATING) $28, SENIORS 65+ (GENERAL SEATING) $15, SENIORS 65+ (RESERVED SEATING) $18, STUDENTS (GENERAL SEATING) $5, STUDENTS (RESERVED SEATING) $8 AND CHILD 12 & UNDER (RESERVED SEATING) $5

Call Monadnock Speedway tomorrow! Tel: 603-239-4067

I remember them saying at Thompson if you bring your Icebreaker ticket stub to Monadnock you get $5 off your ticket.
    "A good racer is one whose head is in communication with his balls." - Richie Evans
    "There was only one place you'd find Cale Yarborough's name toward the back: The phone book." - Mike Joy

Another full fender guy goes running....lol. what ever happened to cole?

The weather looks good for this weekend. There's nothing better than some Saturday Night short track racing under the lights. I can't remember the last WMT night race run before Memorial Day
    Last edited by BigMac; 05-09-2012 at 05:01 PM.

NO excuses! Let's pack this place!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMac View Post
    The weather looks good for this weekend. There's nothing better than some Saturday Night short track racing under the lights. I can't remember the last WMT night race run before Memorial Day
    So true. Looks like it will be a great Saturday night event.

A u headed up?

Quote Originally Posted by bud View Post
    A u headed up?

Looks like it. You still owe me a beer.

U got it! Gonna be an awesome race

Good race tonight. It looked like the place was full. I loved the 7:30 green flag. Hopefully the tour will be back there in 2013. I didn't understand the 66 pulling out of line like he was going to pit and then didn't. He was close to the top 10 after his first stop. I didn't see what the gain was by doing it. I also thought Nascar could have gotten by with not throwing the yellow for the 59 with about twenty laps to go but it is what it is.
    Last edited by BigMac; 05-12-2012 at 10:59 PM.

I thought it was a good race. To me, any race on a bullring is a good race.
    I liked Todd's comments after the race about giving the teams a rr tire to change.
    Why does it take so long to open pit road? Keith Rocco was driving around on a flat right rear for 3 laps before the pits open. Nothing like causing more damage to the car than what's already happened.
    Even though there were some unnecessary yellows, I do think that they're doing a better job getting back to green quicker.
    "A good racer is one whose head is in communication with his balls." - Richie Evans
    "There was only one place you'd find Cale Yarborough's name toward the back: The phone book." - Mike Joy

Thread Information