Thread: Just curious

Just curious

If cars from Neets CAN USE MIRRORS AT OTHER TRACKS Why can't we vote at Grandview, We all have to abide to the same rules in tech so what give's Just saying I would like a mirror so we don't have so many dead cars on the track. I hope some of you feel the same way and we can change this, I know this sport is for us po people, but we all put a lot of time renching, and a mirror could make us all a little better !!!

The difference between GV and Wall is that an overwhelming amount of people had said from GV that they were sick of mirror driving and wanted them out. The popular decision was to not allow mirrors. GV gets nearly 40 cars each division where Wall barely scrapes 20. At the rules meeting it was all GV drivers and the mirror issue was brought up again and voted NOT to have them again. Since Wall is starting to grow a little and the majority asked if they could install a stock sized mirror Joe took a vote at the track (a vote they didn't have before!) and the majority were in favor of installing a mirror.

Believe it or not, there is a method to our madness and we listen to the drivers a lot more than any other series/track I have ever seen but this rule has already had its vote for the year at GV - it will be brought up at the next rules meeting at the end of the year as it is every year.

I hope this calms you down now that I have finally had a second to sit down and answer your comment you made less than 24 hours ago on the forum because everywhere I look since I said "Wall only" you have been posting this. It gets a little disheartening when I can't even post an innocent comment on a friend's facebook picture without this following me around...

You're killing me Outlaw LOL!

Winky, I think you're done with the calming down...now Joe has to!
    Last edited by Erin C; 05-11-2012 at 07:32 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Wink Curious

Quote Originally Posted by Erin C View Post
    The difference between GV and Wall is that an overwhelming amount of people had said from GV that they were sick of mirror driving and wanted them out. The popular decision was to not allow mirrors. GV gets nearly 40 cars each division where Wall barely scrapes 20. At the rules meeting it was all GV drivers and the mirror issue was brought up again and voted NOT to have them again. Since Wall is starting to grow a little and the majority asked if they could install a stock sized mirror Joe took a vote at the track (a vote they didn't have before!) and the majority were in favor of installing a mirror.

Believe it or not, there is a method to our madness and we listen to the drivers a lot more than any other series/track I have ever seen but this rule has already had its vote for the year at GV - it will be brought up at the next rules meeting at the end of the year as it is every year.

I hope this calms you down now that I have finally had a second to sit down and answer your comment you made less than 24 hours ago on the forum because Ieverywhere I look since I said "Wall only" you have been posting this. It gets a little disheartening when I can't even post an innocent comment on a friend's facebook picture without this following me around...

You're killing me Outlaw LOL!

Winky, I think you're done with the calming down...now Joe has to!
    sorry didnt mean to get you mad

I'm not mad lol...It's pretty funny, but yeah...calm down, you! Once is enough...and if I miss it and you want to push for an answer, just email me...that's what I am here for.
    Erin Cutri

Thanks I know I can b a pain !!!!

Oh you are not the only one LOL

I wouldn't know what I'd be doing without all my entertainment haha...
    Erin Cutri

Thread Information