Quote Originally Posted by Acadia View Post
HA!!!!! MOD11RACER, you beat me to it.

C'mon all you green-laps-only-count advocates, defend this disaster. How will the MRS make sure this doesn't happen again?

NWMT Thompson and Stafford had way too many single car spins, very strange, and frankly, they could go easy on the yellow... cars should try a bit harder to get going on their own after a solo spin. Monadnock was a pretty good short track event. If you go over caution lap stats for the NWMT for the last couple years, it comes out to 28-30% caution laps on average. So the 45 of 150 and the 60 of 175 are right in the average range. Nothing to brag about, should be better.

Does any one know where the race stats for the MRS are posted? Things like cautions, caution laps, etc., like the NWMT does.
Funny how the Tour defenders now want the MRS "to make sure it won't happen again". EVERY race series has nights like this. IT HAPPENS.

This race had 35 cars (all) started and the +/_ points system does mean something ( you guys just don't like it). 3 lead changes are exactly 3 more

than the last Tour event. ( are you feeling the heat or something?). Someone also explain to me how guys who don't run Thompson regular are going to

get better by not running there. Sorry... it was a bad night on the MRS. I'll call Jack and make sure it doesn't happen again. Enjoy your Kool-Aid.