Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Video from Thompson?

Video from Thompson?

Does anyone have any video from Sunday's race? Particularly the Coby/Barrett and Preece/Hinckley altercations.
    "I have made the promise several times; there will always be Modifieds at Stafford as long as I am alive. There may be only two and I may be driving one of them but Modifieds will always have a home at Stafford Motor Speedway!" - Jack Arute Sr.

Don't have video of the Preece/Hinckley incident. But I will tell you this. It was clearly stated over the radio "06 on the outside, 06 on the outside", and he drove les right into the wall. One completely wrecked car, thousands of dollars to fix, and by tuesday les was so sore he could barely do anything. I think ryan should have stayed in college because he doesn't understand one basic principal of physics. And that is two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time. It's a real shame what happened there.

Yup that about sums it up. Ryans in the lead. Teddy goes by, les is going by on the outside, and he is told on the radio les is on the outside, and puts him in the wall. That's essentialy what the kid has become. Between the antics at stafford the friday before, and this, he's wrecked a lot of equipment and not making any friends that's for sure. Hey but who cares, daddy or someone else will pay my bills if I wreck my car, and screw everyone else.

Just watched the video at least 15 times. You can clearly see ryan turn right on him with a quick twitch of the wheel. The kid is a turning into a total POS.

Ben, thanks for posting. I would agree that Preece is to blame for the incident, definitely didn't give him the room he should have. To me it looks like he washed up the track rather than he turned into him. It looks like his car twitched after he made contact with the 06. Too bad there wasn't in-car footage from the 25. It's a bad deal regardless, I hate it for Les, he is a great guy. I hate to see two of my favorite drivers involved in an incident like that.
    "I have made the promise several times; there will always be Modifieds at Stafford as long as I am alive. There may be only two and I may be driving one of them but Modifieds will always have a home at Stafford Motor Speedway!" - Jack Arute Sr.

Thread Information