Thread: NEETS Tech Official

Exclamation NEETS Tech Official

I know I've been swamped with things lately, but this needs to be posted BEFORE the registration list is updated....which will be done this afternoon.

As of last night, Rick Collins has resigned from his position as tech official for the NEETS Series. He will continue to pursue his career with Wall Stadium Speedway. We at NEETS wish him the best of luck on all future endeavors and hope our paths will cross once again.

Until a new tech official is announced, please direct all technical questions to myself in the mean-time, text/email is the absolute best way to reach me.... 267-767-4923 or joe@neetsracing.com

We will have a fill-in tech official for this weekend's event, so please do not fret!

Most importantly, Rick left a few drivers with some kind words of wisdom after the previous race in the tech area...everything is in writing and will be check thoroughly this time around....so if Rick mentioned something should have been removed to you then...this situation is not a reprieve for you to not get it done.

As far as filling the position, I've not decided yet on a permanent replacement nor am I chomping at the bit to find someone...as Rick came along at the right time, we will seek out and find a replacement accordingly without being desperate about it.

Once again, thank you Rick for all of your efforts, you will be missed.
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

good luck Rick,Hope to see you down the road

Best of luck to Rick in his future.
    Gary Lileck

Thread Information