I will say that the mod race had some pretty good racing. However, I have a few comments and or questions.

1. Twin 30's, No. A 60 lapper with competition caution, yes. I have commented in the past, why not seperate the so called twins. I think some who suffered damage sat. would have liked the opportunity to make repairs and race, however I do understand the purse issue.
2. Ryan Preece gets dumped by Teddy, I guess because it was just a matter of fact that Ryan was better than him and TC would have none of that. Why didn't them send him to the rear of the field for rough riding?
3. Tommy Rogers, yes a good driver, however he gets shuffled up in the field gets roughed up and then lets his temper get the best of him and goes after Ken Darch and intentionally takes his fustrations out on him by ramming him. Again no action by the officials, even Bob Finan made a comment as to the issue. He should have been sat down for the night. He has had these issues before. Another fact, if he was driving my car that would have been his last ride. I would have told him myself to park it, take your helmet and find something else to drive. These cars are way to expensive to run as it is without actions like that.
4. Don Howe, a multi time champion just cant seem to get things down and when things are looking better he's in the wrong place at the wrong time. No offense to him, however, Some love JR and some love to hate him, however he did in fact provide some good exitement when he was in the 2. Is he still down south, being a bad boy, not getting along with dad or does he just not want to race. I did see he made a start down south earlier in the year.