Yes....and no...

I will be actively searching for a Tech Official this season...as I've stated at the driver's meetings, I'm not looking to assign someone quickly just to relieve pressure. I want to find someone who will be the right fit for the job. My aim is to try a few avenues out before we assign a new tech official and load them up with all the weight of the position. By next season I will want to be able to announce our new full time tech official.

I'll listen to what anyone/everyone has to offer, but please DO NOT get offended if I don't choose you. I'm not looking to pick someone based on our level of friendship or expertise in a certain field...I want to find someone and put them into this position based on active merits in the racing community, expertise with the enduros and a general knowledge of all racing.

My preferred requirements:
Flexible personal/work schedule to be able to attend scheduled/special events
Active member of enduro racing, not necessarily a driver, just someone people recognize
General knowledge of all parts of enduro vehicles, 4-, 6- and 8-cylinder cars
Cell phone, access to email and, preferably, access to email on their cell phone
Able to participate in online discussions: forums, facebook, chats, etc.
Able to set aside friendships during the tech inspections

Most important, I seriously want someone who does not have family that is racing with the series. I can accept it if need be, but it must be understood that the official cannot tech their family/friend's vehicles.

Please email me with your information and qualifications. joe@neetsracing.com