Thread: Help Wanted: Continue the Tradition of LongIslandJam.com

Help Wanted: Continue the Tradition of LongIslandJam.com

Ladies and gentlemen,

We're looking for help to continue the tradition of LongIslandJam.com. For 13 seasons, we've provided unparalleled coverage of Long Island racing, and we would like to continue doing so. We need your help though.

Position Available:

Chief Director: Responsible for updating the website, interfacing with visitors, coordinating volunteers, and helping the "Jam" continue being the definitive source of Long Island Racing information online or offline for its 13th season. Ideal candidate has some html and Photoshop knowledge. In addition, the ideal candidate must be unaffiliated with any active team. MUST be in good standing with the entire race community as well as fair and unbiased. MUST possess good spelling and grammar skills AND be reliable. E-mail JAckley@longislandjam.com for more information.

Reporter (Saturday Night P/T, Enduros F/T and Go-Karts F/T): Responsible for producing a race story by noon of the next day for the events that had occurred. Responsible for representing the Jam during days of active duty. MUST be in good standing with the entire race community as well as fair and unbiased. MUST possess good spelling and grammar skills AND be reliable. No experience necessary. E-mail JAckley@longislandjam.com for more information.

Photographer (Saturday Night P/T, Enduros F/T and Go-Karts F/T): Responsible for reporting with photos and sending them in by noon the next day for the events that had occurred. Responsible for representing the Jam during days of active duty. MUST be in good standing with the entire race community as well as fair and unbiased. MUST possess quality equipment. No experience necessary. E-mail JAckley@longislandjam.com for more information.

Ad Sales Rep: Responsible for working with current and potential advertisers to meet their promotional needs. This is a PAID position based solely on commission. Must be outgoing and not afraid to talk with that potential advertiser. E-mail JAckley@longislandjam.com for more information.

Thanks,
    J.A. Ackley
    LongIslandJam.com Founder

I am at most-all the Enduros...I can work out something with someone looking to
    get into the photography thing. I can-will lend one of my cameras to someone looking
    to learn to take pics if you don't have a camera. I can give you a crash course. I'll
    show you how to get clear-action pics,focus...etc etc
    It's just a suggestion if you wanted to try taking pics but don't have a camera....
    "Strength and honor"

Quote Originally Posted by racing#s View Post
    I am at most-all the Enduros...I can work out something with someone looking to
    get into the photography thing. I can-will lend one of my cameras to someone looking
    to learn to take pics if you don't have a camera. I can give you a crash course. I'll
    show you how to get clear-action pics,focus...etc etc
    It's just a suggestion if you wanted to try taking pics but don't have a camera....
    Andy, thank you for the offer but we want someone who has a camera and knows how to shoot for a permanent position.
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Are you still looking for someone to film the P/T Saturday reporter position? If not, I am interested.

P.S. I tried to send an email to the address listed in the original post, but it said that the address did not exist.

Hi Rob,

We'll send you an email.

Thanks,
    J.A.

Thread Information