Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee USA Port City 100 presented by Laticrete Valenti Modified Racing Series Race

Lee USA Port City 100 presented by Laticrete Valenti Modified Racing Series Race

I am posting the live updates for the Lee USA Port City 100 presented by Laticrete VMRS race on Facebook.
    Denise

Well it was a wild and crazy night. Here is the official finish for the Port City 100 Presented by Laticrete:
    Finish Driver Car
    1 Les Hinckley 06
    2 Todd Owen 17
    3 Louie Mechalides 85
    4 Chris Pasteryak 5CT
    5 Max Zachem 79
    6 Jim Dolan 69
    7 Joe Doucette 55
    8 Norm Wrenn 53
    9 Rowan Pennink 25
    10 Mark Bakaj 7
    11 Anthony Nocella 86
    12 Matt Mead 77
    13 Jeff Malave 3
    14 Dave Schneider 19
    15 Tim Jordan 47
    16 Larry Barnett 73
    17 Jon McKennedy 2
    18 Melissa Fifield 07
    19 Tommy Barrett 9
    20 Rob Goodenough 1NH
    21 Mike Holdridge 0
    22 Dwight Jarvis 28
    23 Joey Jarvis 04
    24 Matt Murray 03

Congrat to Les Hinckley on a job well done.
    Jason Thompson

Twitter- @Spotter_Jason

https://www.facebook.com/JasonThompson2004

Why do they not post on the chrome any more.so THE RACES THAT ARE BEING RUN ????

Glad I went ! A wild,fun race to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by limodmaniac View Post
    Glad I went ! A wild,fun race to watch!
    All I can say is "I blew it", should of, would of, could of.

I went to stafford last night. What happened to Dwight Jarvis and Jon Mckenedy? I imagine they must have gotten caught up in something or mechanical woes. How was the crowd and the rest of their weekly divisions? Did something happen with the live updates? I couldnt connect on my cell phone last night, first time I ever ran into the issue.

thanks for having the finish posted Jed.
    I won't go on that Facebook crap

Quote Originally Posted by csg View Post
    I went to stafford last night. What happened to Dwight Jarvis and Jon Mckenedy? I imagine they must have gotten caught up in something or mechanical woes. How was the crowd and the rest of their weekly divisions? Did something happen with the live updates? I couldnt connect on my cell phone last night, first time I ever ran into the issue.
    The crowd was decent maybe little over half full, Jon and Tommy Barrett wrecked while battling for the lead. Can't comment on what happened didn't really see it I was to busy trying to avoid it.. Dwight got caught up in that wreck as well as about 5 other cars...

A little off topic but did Masse quit racing? I see his car on RacingJunk.com for sale and I haven't seen his name lately in any race reports. Steve...you still lurk here?
    the ROC rules!! / Pacin ain't Racin
    " honey!! I can't sleep, turn on the CUP race will ya?"

I suppose I should introduce myself quickly as this is my first post. My name is Dave, I've been posting racing videos to youtube under the account "MistaX8" for the last few years. This year I'm getting video at Star almost every week but I've been to a few other races too, including the VMRS race at Lee.

I wanted to post this a few days ago but I was waiting to have my account verified. I posted this on The Chrome Horn facebook page but if you have not found it yet, I filmed the entire Port City 100.

http://youtu.be/tH6lc6RA0cs

Unfortunately, just before Barrett made a move on McKennedy, I started panning over towards a battle developing behind them (55 looked like he was on the move), so I do not have the contact on video. You can see the 9 get under the 2 just as they are going off screen and then once I jumped back to them you can see the 9 already on top of the 2. So it's not a good video to "see what really happened" in that incident. I've been kicking myself all week over missing that.

However, if you weren't at the track that night, it still gives you a great look at what took place through the whole night, including the other 2 incidents involving the top 2 cars. Also looks through the pack plenty of times during that long green run, because some people seem to get fixed on the leaders too much when they watch a race, and then I hear those people say that the first long green run was "boring". First 58 laps weren't the most action packed laps I've ever seen but there was stuff going on in the pack, people just need to take a look back there more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Racerjoe View Post
    All I can say is "I blew it", should of, would of, could of.
    I just watched the video, like Les, I was stuck in that traffic too, and had to abort. Yup Joe, you're right, you should have won that one. You clearly had the fastest car at the end, I was really impressed the way you came through the pack. And what about Rowan after he got spun. What a tool riding around up front like he's gonna hold his lead and refusing to go to the rear. Man he really has some sense of entitlement or something. Anyway, go get 'em next time Joe, you looked real good there.

Quote Originally Posted by MXCHAMP04 View Post
    I just watched the video, like Les, I was stuck in that traffic too, and had to abort. Yup Joe, you're right, you should have won that one. You clearly had the fastest car at the end, I was really impressed the way you came through the pack. And what about Rowan after he got spun. What a tool riding around up front like he's gonna hold his lead and refusing to go to the rear. Man he really has some sense of entitlement or something. Anyway, go get 'em next time Joe, you looked real good there.
    Why Dont you stop by the 25 Trailer And I will explain to you why Rowan stayed up there......Until then I think you should keep your mouth shut
    The Tour has become a breeding ground for Al Qaeda members

[QUOTE=stabone;176632]
    I just watched the video, like Les, I was stuck in that traffic too, and had to abort. Yup Joe, you're right, you should have won that one. You clearly had the fastest car at the end, I was really impressed the way you came through the pack. And what about Rowan after he got spun. What a tool riding around up front like he's gonna hold his lead and refusing to go to the rear. Man he really has some sense of entitlement or something. Anyway, go get 'em next time Joe, you looked real good there.[/QU

Why Dont you stop by the 25 Trailer And I will explain to you why Rowan stayed up there......Until then I think you should keep your mouth shut
    Yeah and maybe when I stop by you can explain to me how he hits McKennedy before yesterdays heat, damaging two cars, before they even got on the track. LMAO on that one.
    Last edited by MXCHAMP04; 07-08-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Elated

Yeah and maybe when I stop by you can explain to me how he hits McKennedy before yesterdays heat, damaging two cars, before they even got on the track. LMAO on that one.
    Well Jon thought the official was stopping him before he got on the track in actuality the official was trying to high 5 him.....And Jon came over and apoligized said it was his Fault...so take your "Lmao" somewhere else.....Anything else you need to know like I said stop by the 25 trailer anytime.....But I bet you wont.....
    The Tour has become a breeding ground for Al Qaeda members

Thread Information