Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Todays race

We now are residents of Deltona Fl. It's right off of I4 between Orlando and Daytona. A half hour from the Atlantic and a half hour from the Magic Kingdom. It's also about the same distance from Volusia County Speedway but they are running a limited schedule this season. A little longer ride will get you to East Bay Speedway in the Tampa area. They had a 4 cyl late model class there a few years ago which I just might have to try.

Poppop

I want to apoligize for my short temper I think alof you at neets do a great job. I was upset how mangled my car got. Sorry ,I hope there is no hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by glassmanjtf View Post
    I want to apoligize for my short temper I think alof you at neets do a great job. I was upset how mangled my car got. Sorry ,I hope there is no hard feelings.
    My best advice for anyone is that when the day goes bad and you are upset, DO NOT POST anything anywhere for at least a day or two.

I think I did more pace laps than actual racing laps....
    "Taken To School"

Thanks Phil good advice, Everyone seems to be so nice I don't want enemies just more friends !

Let us know Pop Pop and why the hell are you up so early in the morning? !!

Definitely miss seeing car 47 up here on the hill, pop pop.
    Gary Lileck

This is something i dont understand about some drivers in this series. It is an ENDURO race. ever since the start they have left dead cars out on the track. My dad raced at Flemington for about 20 years in the enduro class and he went thourgh a good 5 or 6 cars. its the price you have to be willing to pay to run. Also along with the dead cars being left on the track he said they woulput the tractor tires out on the track to create more opsticals. I drive the 25T and just take a look at my car the next race. nothing pretty about it. Last year i ran straight into a dead car crushed my front end and not it that was enough my quarter panel got smashed just like yours is. we went up, pulled that ***** straight and went racing again. oh yeah did i mention that was the race after i ran into the wall head on. Dead cars is a part of the enduros. take a look at this video from flemington and tell me how many dead cars were moved. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpeY6ZWXq_g

Count how many NEETS drivers you can recognize in the video!!! I saw Uncle Petey!!!
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

And just know im not trying to be a smart ass. i understand why youd be upset about the rule but its just a part of enduros

Heres another one....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnDI9s_ogEI

i noticed timmy and wolfy in this one

The big bumble bee #103 is me. (the first vid)
    MadButcher #04

One big thing to point out in these videos.....the cost of racing, safety gear and parts were CHEAP back then....hence the high car counts. But, if we can start getting 75 cars per division each race...we could bring these times back....it's not that far off......
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

I was the 169 and my father was the 143. I flipped in that race! ooppps

Thread Information