Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Thanks to the #2 team

Thanks to the #2 team

As a fan of the Mystic Missile, I would like to take the time to thank the owner of the #2: Mike Smeriglio, III, Driver: Todd Szegedy, and the entire crew of the #2 team for loaning their backup car to the Mystic Missile team.

With only 2 points separating the two teams, the #2 team stepped up and showed true sportsmanship.

It would have been really sweet if the two cars were fighting for the win at the end.

Thanks again

Russ

That does show true sportmanship and a class act on the #2 team!! Todd did so well in the race...thought he was actually going to win it.

your right Linda,he should have won it...as far as sportsmanship thats how todd has always been,if he could help ya in anyway he will,funny how there is only 2 replies to what the 2 team did for the 4 team and in another thread on here that todd needs to grow up...WOW

One of the best moments of the whole Bristol experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    That does show true sportmanship and a class act on the #2 team!! Todd did so well in the race...thought he was actually going to win it.
    First class all the way. His run back to the front was great.

I must agree. Todd has always been a gentleman and a pleasure to talk to when the opportunity exists; n/s shootout, autograph sessions etc. My hats off to the #2 team for there sportsmanship. I would like to add on that note, if the shoe was on the other foot I believe that the Mystic Missile team and/or Donny Lia would have done the same for them. I for one know that Donny has done so in the past with his own equipment. Again, Nice gesture and thanks to the entire #2 team. Todd, Nice drive back to the front for a good finish, you only needed a few more laps and I am sure you would have gotten Silk too.

Thread Information