Thread: Wall-Covering.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Wall-Covering.......

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE SEPT. 16TH RACE....................
    iS IT TRUE, THE NEETS AND WALL PROMOTERS ARE HAVING ISSUES...............................
    CAR COUNT? NO FAN SUPPORT? JERSEY RULES? MONEY(AS USUAL)?...................
    WALL IS SUCH A GREAT TRACK TO DRIVE..........HATE TO SEE THIS SERIES END ON A BAD NOTE...................
    UNCLE PETEY.......................

Has the race been cancelled??????????????

Hey Petey!

You need to post some of those in-car videos of yours to show everyone just how exciting it is to race at Wall Stadium in the NEETS series.

Having 2 other enduro races on the 19th didn't help with the car count.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Let's not start the rumor mill off......

A DRIVER posted on the Wall Forum that NEETS has been kicked out and won't be returning...there is no truth to that.

There are no issues between Cliff & Diane and Erin & I....we are welcome to hold our events there as WE SEE FIT.

There is a possibility that some of our last few races may be on the chopping block and that is quite evident due to car counts...I've said it to everyone in person before...If Cliff is losing money, how long before he decides to cut us off? I'm suggesting we do cut back a race at the very least and try to build a better count for the championship race, however....

The race on the 28th is officially off the schedule.....in fact, Wall rescheduled that whole weekend to the prior weekend, Oct. 20th and 21st. So, I'm trying to see if Cliff will want us to pull the plug on this upcoming race and wait until the next weekend where he can balance out his expenses from the event already scheduled and not lose money on our race.

Details will be posted on the forums, Facebook and the website ASAP....
    ________Joe the Photo Guy
    {_NEETS_}_____________www.neetsracing.com
    Co-Promoter____________Email: joe@neetsracing.com
    Webmaster_____________Cell#: 267-767-4923
    Photographer ___________Nextel: 168*153450*1

SO WHATS THE DEAL??????................
    Only two POINTS races remain...........
    Are we racing on Sept. 16th or you gonna cancel it and have one final POINTS race on Oct. 21st...........
    UNCLE PETEY...........................

Petey, I believe Joe is still waiting on a verdict from Cliff on that one. I know he had contacted him last week or so about this and was waiting on an answer.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information