Thread: Great Race

Great Race

I have to share a story from last night. As I was leaving the track I was walking behind 2 families that decided to come to Riverhead Raceway for the first time and overheard them discussing with the 6 or so kids what they thought of their first experience. Without hesitation they all yelled"The Figure 8 was AWESOME!". One of the parents asked if they liked the bus demo and one girl said" yeah it was cool, but the I will remember the Figure 8's forever". It was great to not only see such a great expedition on the track last night, but to witness the impression you guys made with new fans......Congrats to Arne for an old school Figure 8 win and to the rest of the division for putting on a hell of a show.

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

Have to agree with you on this one.
    What a race. Best one in a long time. The action at the X was real good and the boys put on a heck of a show. Winner made some cool moves to get through the middle there.
    Crowd was energized after that on. Nicely done!!!

it was awesome!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

I know I'm late to the party, but that was the definition of cool.
    Meditation

Thread Information