Well, I'm sure i am not the only one that thinks yesterday's race got a little out of hand and a little too rough. First off, the track just simply needs to be wet down a little more. 20 laps into it and it was already dry and we were already moving Pretty quickly around the track. We need to wet it down more, it's more dangerous then having the track wet. Second point, the hitting each other yesterday was just absolutely ridiculous. Just like a lot of guys do in the early going I was taking it easy trying to save the car for the end, every couple laps a would get a nice strong hit from behind. And unfortunately one driver may have ruined my chances of making it into the top 10 in points. And I would just like to thank him for that and I'm sure he knows who he is and I know everyone knows who I am talking about. Especially since I had multiple people saying they he had hit them too. So point is, the last race is in a couple weeks, it's 150 laps. Lets all take it easy and not drive like maniacs in the first 20 laps. And let's soak the track!!!! And hit it with some more 100 laps through. Thanks