Thread: Rules meeting ?

Rules meeting ?

Just wondering when the meeting is, I think anyone who races should have to come and understand the rules. I am a rookie that lost a few cars, So be it but might not come back.I know you don't care but there is a lot of buzz and a few guys arent coming back. I thought this would be fun untill you let people wreck cars and look the other way it's proven on video the last two races. I probably will just get ignored like usuall but a lot of people feel the same.

Good luck to all you good guy's !

last time i checked "they" dont let anyone wreck themselves. Ever hear the saying, "Guns dont kill people, stupid....." I'll let you finish that statement. Joe will listen to you if you try to talk, same goes for erin, there fair and hold no bias, trust me, i speak from experience, but making a statement like its there fault people wreck is not there fault. FYI, as a rookie, your going to lose races and come home with scrap metal sometimes, but it's all a learning experience, and I don't know any series trying to keep this a LEGIT enduro class like they do. You may say, "whatever dude your kissing there a$$", but the truth is there fair, plain and simple. Plus if your a rookie, stuff's going to happen, and seat time is the only way your going to get better. learn from experience. hopefully we'll see you guys out there for the last race,it's going to be a good one, plus "seat-time" is always a good thing with racing, can never go wrong.

I understand your point, but thats my point also hard to get seat time when alot of guys race dirty just my opinion not trying to make waves.

Hey Joe,

We are not sure when the rules meeting is going to be yet...we have a lot on our plate at the moment and need to get through a few more things before we can focus on scheduling this date...

And like Dave said...we are here to help, we always are...the only thing we ask of you is to be respectful of us...anyone who has a clearly thought out, or maybe even half thought out complaint or criticism who needs direction is more than welcome to bring it to our attention and we will get back to you as soon as we have an answer or even have an answer right then and there...we do have busy lives aside from racing too so we won't always be able to answer you right then and there.

If you have any suggestions for the rules meeting I urge you to either email them to me or Joe now while they are fresh in your mind and we can use them as a topic of discussion at the meeting (whenever that may be...)

Hope that helps
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I want to see you back racing. But not for me,not for NEETS . I want you to race for you. I want you to have fun racing. I still race enduros because I am having fun. the many evenings and nights in the garage are all worth it when I get out on the track. As far as racing dirty. I can not agree that there are as many as you may think. There are some drivers I prefer not to race near so I do not. I to have wrecked cars in the past and recently also .I had 2 different cars wrecked severly in thier 1st races. Both with badly bent frames. Face it look at how many cars got destroyed at Talladega. Look in the racing paper always plenty of twisted junk race cars with more $ loss. Race cars get wrecked. And racers have fun.

phil

Thread Information