Thread: Shootout

Shootout

Is everyone in the top 11 Big Car planning on participating in the shootout? I am 12th and just curious if I am going to get in or not.
    "Taken To School"

I was told that they were going to slop up the track, completely soak it up. If thats the case i am out, but if you look at the order of events, the shoot-outs are before each enduro race, so i do not think that they completely soak it down. Ask joe what they are doing, and you will know if your in or not.

I'd certainly like to know whether we are running in the slop or not and if we'll have any time to fix (if needed) our cars. If it's going to be sloppy, I'll probably play it safe and just watch other people tear up their cars. I can't imagine anyone near the front of the pack racing if they have a chance at winning the championship in their division (slop or not).

What we are doing is the first race is the top 11 races the top 11 in point can run it if someone in the top 11 do not wish to run it will than go down 12 and so on. The track will be soaking wet. The first race is the 11 and 10 place cars than from there the winner will be able to call out who they want from the cars sitting in the infeild. The 4cyl cars are first so after they will have time to do what they want to do with there cars while the big cars do there top 11 races. It is 25 dollars per race you win so someone can walk away with 250 dollars. It is a dead start on the front stretch. 25 dollars for one lap is not bad think about it you will have time to fix your cars so pony up and race!!!

By soaking the track, all your doing is screwing up the race, the track wont come around till about lap 50, what about the top five guys running for the championship, all your doing is messing with their day, just my opinion!!!

Can't wait rooting for the 64 Big daddy 14 the Dawg the 76 Jerry Big arms ahh good luck to all you guy's Bring home a trophy !!

Bring the Wd40 it'll keep the mud off !!

Wet track = FUN . 27 years ago I raced at BD in the slide for five. Wet track bald tires. I am going to compete. How bad can one wreck thier car with 2 cars and one lap ? They wet the track down anyway before we race. So I ask what is different ? Thanks Scott Dunn. phil

Ok Guys I understand some drivers don't want to do this because of points and point money. That is fine Im sure we will get 11 cars in both divisions that want to put on a show for the fans. This is ment to be fun for both the driver and the fans. I am looking for more people to show up to see our style of racing and go home and tell other people how much fun they had. If we can get that done then it will be a win for Neets and the track. I personally do not race for the money, I race because I love it and my family and I get enjoy weekends doing what we love. With that said no fans in the stands = no racing. So love it or hate it MUDRUN 1 (enduro match racing) will be at Grandview Speedway Sunday Oct. 14 2012 You have a choose to run or not no one is telling you you have to do it. Please just come join us and have fun with it. Scott Dunn Auto Service PROUD SPONSOR OF MUDRUN 1 any Questions feel free to call me 609-341-8059

Thread Information