Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To those who were affected!!!

Chuck, my group and your group had our own problems this year and now they're over with. Two races ago my uncle said you hit me turning me sideways but backed off instead of normally driving right through the person like you usually would, and I respect you and your driving the last three races. I have no complaints and from what I know a lot of peoole don't anymore. I don't think it's right to bash pat on here the way you did, if you were to get on the good side you would come to know that pat is one of the nicest drivers at the track... Anyway from the video it looks to me as if backing off would have been the best thing to do before getting to the dead car. If you hadn't tried squeezing through thi all wouldn't have happened.

Chuck, Your on here bashing pat for something that you do to other drivers all the time. Take a look at the sept. 23rn highlight video. I passed you clean coming out of turn 2 and you come out and hit me in left rear. Making me spin down the backstretch. Now someone finally gave you a taste of your own. Maybe you should learn to use the brake and not the gas. If you want to race like that, there is a race on Nov. 4th called the pagoda that you would be good at.

Joe, I think you need to start a NEETS therapy group for those drivers that are afraid to go and ask the other driver what happened.
    All of these incidents I know what had happened. I went and asked drivers.
    I also talked with other people and crew.
    Their perception was either biased or inaccurate.
    That only fuels the rumours.
    Drivers, after you have calmed down, go and talk with the other driver.
    You may save yourself a lot of time typing and arguing on here.
    Last edited by NeetsSpectator; 10-16-2012 at 06:32 PM.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by NeetsSpectator View Post
    Joe, I think you need to start a NEETS therapy group for those drivers that are afraid to go and ask the other driver what happened.
    I completely agree. No one ever says anything to anyone in person to settle what happened, they wait to say something on here. Before the last race I approached the number 7 car and told him my feelings and how many others felt. For the few amount of laps that I was in the race I didn't have a problem with him.

Quote Originally Posted by nscrchick View Post
    To Mr Hires, I want to know if you thought about this...what if the driver you purposely hit got hurt, now has tons of medical bills, can't work to support his family? Would you foot the bill because you caused it?? Chuck has 4 kids, would it be fair to them if this happened? Also, I have heard many people and drivers talk about your driving style...how you don't use your brakes in the corners instead you use their car, how you slam into them to get them out of the way. Everyone seems to talk about everyone anymore, personally I am sick of hearing all the nonsense, I come to have fun and watch the races. Now my big question is...he admits he did this, he admits it was on purpose, he admits he retaliated so what happens now??? Does he get away with this and if he does what does it say to every other driver??? You might say who cares it was the last race, well then what do you think is going to happen every last race if you know nothing is going to happen.
    Now you can go back to teaching your kids how to be wussies. I came on here to defend myself just like i did during the race. A clean driver gets the benefit of the doubt. But not him. If you watched your friend drive with clear glasses you would see he doesn't race clean. Ask even his buddies at track [read between the lines and you can figure what
    drivers] know how his driving sucks. They will never defend him on here or at the track hell you can't defend his driving your only thing on here is me admitting i did it puposely
    Last edited by rockinrick120; 10-16-2012 at 09:01 PM.

My kid asked me why they are acting like this. Told him people fight when mad. Everyone has the right to believe in what they think is right. Yes Chuck drives with out thinking ahead. But he is not the only one. You all know me to be friends with all of you guys. That I'd why I am saying we know pat spun chuck out. Chuck spun others out. But when you bring the kids in it that's to much for me. Keep it between you guys. Until this is settled my kids WILL not read this forum anymore. What a shame!!!!! Ray 2 ez

Why do you people not understand what i am saying???? I came down the back stretch, i did not see the 88 sideways until it was too late. I did not try too hit hires on purpose, why would i run from the back to the front just to hit him and possible lose out on points & pay??? All season did i get a black flag??? No i did not. If i did anything wrong i think joe and his crew would have flagged me, this did not happen. You all can think what you want. I am not going to keep going on with this, i explained my action very clearly, so did hires, we all have difference of opinions on what happened last race & all season. If you guy can't understand then i do not know what to tell you. Dwelling on this will get you nowhere. Its over move on!!!

Time to move on...this is officially closed since it is has turned into a bash fest...lets focus on the remainder of this year, honor our top contenders, and look forward to a great 2013 season!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information