Thread: return of the #2???

return of the #2???

For those that dont know(or really cared) I moved to Kansas City, MO about 3 months ago but thinking of coming back home to Delaware. If all goes well I may be making my return to Grandview in 2013. I was close to getting a great finish a few times over the last 2 years but never sealed the deal. So Im thinking about giving it another shot. Ill be home in the next few weeks n im gona start getting another car ready n going all out with a new KCMO attitude n some midwest racing style. I wont be running for points but just going for the win. Hopefully see everyone soon
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Welcome back to the East coast and looking forward to the 2 again. KC just is not Delaware is it Steve.? phil

I will be right there to greet ya Steve! Glad you will be back. Sorry your trip didnt work out for you.
    PUNCHY

Click your heels and say there's no place like home three times lol

trust me Phil, ITS NOT!!! but racing out here is crazy... n if anyone has the chance to go to Kalamazoo, MI u gota check out their enduros... 100+ cars, 200 laps, its crazy... like the good ol days at Mountain... but yea the GM job fell thru so ima head on back to DE... it was nice to get away for a lil bit tho... Im guaranteeing a win in 3 races or less lol
    I find that your selfish mind is a place to hide when you know what you are doing is wrong

Been to and have seen an enduro at kalamazoo. A $12,000 to win race. And the stands were PACKED. phil

Thread Information